Reviews for Naruto: Bijuu Chronicles
it's a good stor chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
its a good story but, did u really have to make naruto such a retard
Kaylen Cooper chapter 19 . 1/8/2014
Awesome. :)

If you continue - I look forward to reading more!
God of Fighters chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
good but a little boring to be honest.
God of Fighters chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
dude or dudette that was awesome and long just how i like it. great job and keep up the good work.
kildar2010 chapter 19 . 9/26/2013
liked what you have written so far, any chance for a new chapter?
Emeraldpichu chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is a unique and interesting take on this material and it has been some time but I am still waiting for an update.
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
It Just seems cannon. while naruto is slowly getting better, the fight wiht the demon brothers went punch for punch and kick for kick as cannon did? I am patient but I am questioning when and how long it will take to feel Naruto isn't still the total fool he is in cannon. I am not flaming you please dont get mad at me I am just wondering.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Except that Hashirama seems to be the only Senju that can use Mokuton. Oh well. Not a bad start.
Abaddon953 chapter 19 . 9/19/2012

Excellent story you've written. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter in the series.

DarkPirateKing69 chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
this was supremely tiring to read.. nothing but third- person observation and inner monologues with minimal dialogue
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
you are actually making sakura more bearable in this.. i've been reading so many sakura bashing fics that this feels weird
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
okayy.. so you have sasuke throwing around some purple fire and amaterasu imitations... better get something for naruto too. kishimoto is doing good enough job giving sasuke absurd power ups
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
finally some real differences :) i just hope that naruto will seriously train in fuuinjutsu with jiraya or something along the lines
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
there is progress... but it goes so slowly.. naruto is still pretty much canon when it comes to personality. hopefully it is fixed before chunin exams.