Reviews for Naruto: Bijuu Chronicles
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
i'm starting to wonder if that prologue had anything to do with the story or was it there just for the sake of the title
Writing bunny chapter 19 . 7/14/2012
Good chapter. I liked your explanation of the Shiki Fuujin.
I'd like to see Danzou's expressions when he realizes Sandaime lives.
Writing bunny chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
Good chapter. I liked serious Konohamaru corps.
Venomancer chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
Well made,
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Raikiri is the perfected technique ranked as an S rank while the imperfect Chidori is an A
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
The obvious MN for Minato Namikaze is getting annoying, and it is very doubtful that he'd write a book.
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
thank god, my least favorite chapter was 500, it was horrible
BanannahHair chapter 19 . 4/10/2012
While your story is written very well, and I did enjoy the small alterations in your fic: Whats the selling point?

You've traded Naruto the smart-ass slacker (which is is the cannon as he starts out) to Naruto the poor misbegotten fool that was sabotaged. Other than giving him a desire for Fuinjutsu and a few wind technique's, your story is pans out the exact same way as cannon.

While I very much enjoyed your deviations: Ebisu's teachings, the foiled toad contract, Sakura's development, The rookies vs. Team Sand, the wanderlust for fuin-jutsu, Ino Vs. Shino, and even some of the minor stuff like Zabuzu taking the chidori or the extra addition's to the Orochimaru fight. Most of the time I feel like I'm reading the cannon plot line with a slightly more sympathetic outlook for Naruto.

Throw some more curveballs! :O
Jozern chapter 19 . 4/7/2012
Nice chapter, LOVED the parts detail the fuinjutsu parts. Can't wait for more.
monster420 chapter 19 . 4/7/2012
You are really good. The story is different from others because of the concepts you introduced regarding the creation of bijuu and the dawning of the ninja world.

You did a good job in developing Naruto's character from the annoying brat into an annoying brat with a sharp mind that can confuse even the great Sharingan Kakashi. Also the explainations you used for fuuinjutsu and chakra theory is very detailed. You obviously put some thought in them.

The way in which you progress with the story where one does not go from zero to hero in less than a second makes it very believable which is a big plus in my book.

Please update more frequently.

Once again, you did a very good job.
god of all chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
RamenKnight chapter 19 . 4/6/2012
Holy glitch. Its all one giant paragraph. Please fix it. and tell me when its re-uploeded.
god of all chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Wicked-Omega chapter 18 . 2/18/2012
That was a very detailed and thorough story. I enjoyed it immensly. While it was a bit hard to follow your plot a few chapter back, i could not but become amazed at how much you write. Keep up with the good job.
ryu238 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
I think Sauske is way out of character at the end here, him complaining about Naruto cheating, really, is that what you went with?
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »