Reviews for Class Dynamics
JaToya chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Very nice and very well done.
Vapour in the Wind chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was very cute! I just finished reading Kimi ni Todoke a couple of hours ago, and loved it. I'm thinking about tracking down the anime, too.

You did a wonderful job with the characterizations. I loved that it was from Yano's PoV, and that she and Ryuu are the only ones to notice the obvious tension. D

Great job!
LeVaire chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I really liked how you put everything in Yano's perspective. From Kazehaya and Sawako's relationship, to Sawako's relationship with their other classmates, as well as Ryuu's love for Chizuru. Indeed Yano's gotta be one of the most perceptive people around :) I enjoyed this fic a lot!
Annaliesmarie99 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This is damn fantastic. Simply so. 3
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
ahh... the all-knowing yano-chan! lol... love this one-shot!

i just hope that everybody would just get together in the end... seriously it's cute that they're all innocent and stuff but it can just get annoying sometimes...
MONST3R chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
love the story! :D

i hope they progress more because it's pretty frustrating that they're all shy and stuff xD it's cute, but it's like HEYY SAY YOU LIKE HER RIGHT NOW KAZEHAYA!
TheDarkWingedAngel chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
... I found hers and Pin's relationship very interesting.. ...

... Or maybe it's just me, but ohh boy :D ...
saccharine.rush chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i like this. the objective way Yano looked at things was refreshing. :) great job.

kendii
all i's on you chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Not many stories are written from the perspective of a spectator, but I believe you've skilfully created a story portraying the tidings between the potential lovers. It also doesn't leap straight into a confession or an action of intimacy as many FanFics do, so I applaud you for that. Nice work :)
Writing-Desk chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
That was such a good story.
HelikaAkileh chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
i'm really happy with this simple story. you captured the feel of the manga really well and even the details seemed spot on, so very well done!
Noile chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I love this story! Update soon please!
kaio chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh! I cannot wait to see what else you write! This was wonderful. ]
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
this was an absolutely lovely read. you wrote everyone's character so well and your language was great too! I hope to see more from you in this archive, keep it up!
ashleyjordan chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
I really liked it, how you portrayed the relationships between all the characters, so true to the anime/manga. I also liked how it was in Yano's perspective, she really is perceptive on all the happenings around her. Aww I loved the part about Yoshida and Ryu, I think they would be a cute couple-I liked how you stated his feelings, how he has admitted them to himself but everyone else, especially the one he has affections for, is oblivious. Great job and thanks so much for adding to the fandom, I really appreciate it :)