Reviews for Asmodeus
louise2676375 chapter 32 . 9/30
Was the sequel ever posted for this?
Brit19jy chapter 33 . 9/28
Update please!
Charlie0925 chapter 13 . 9/4
I am loving this fic, but I gotta say, I am really starting to dislike the Sisters (especially Athena) and all of the truly unjust punishments they are giving As! The poor lad was well within his rights to shout at Sanguini, he was even "instructed" to do so, so what's with the unfair & unjust, not to mention completely over the top level of punishments he's receiving? I'm still looking forward to reading more though, lol! ;o)
TruckersWife chapter 33 . 8/30
Really enjoying the story. Hoping you will actually post the sequel. Please and thank you. Quite pleased that you changed things from the original but still kept enough to keep us entertained and help us correlate with the episodes that we all love with your story that we are just beginning to experience.
Yeah, you handled Sanguinis reaction well...
Deblou chapter 33 . 4/17
I love this story and I am really looking forward to when you start posting the sequel and I also love that you have deviated from canon i get so Sick and tired of reading stories and nothing has changed apart from a character being added.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/9
Interesting idea and plot and amazing chapter
pupstarstar chapter 33 . 3/2
Awsome!
Why isn't Artemis the moon?
AliceCullen3 chapter 33 . 1/30
LOVE IT!
a person d chapter 9 . 1/7
I love how Mother Earth's name is Miranda, with no explanation or anything, her name is just Miranda. You would think Dean or Sam would think to ask why Miranda, but nope! They just roll with it, and I think that's brilliant.
Tilue Akane chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
"placing kisses along Asmodeus' neck up to the skin just below his ear and nibbling it, before soothing it with his tongue." His ears are on top of his head so there shouldn't be skin there unless he shaved his hair..
Tilue Akane chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
Sam really is like his dad. Poor Dean!
Dean chased Asmodeus away to protect the person he cares for.
Sam chased Asmodeus away to protect the person/s he care for.
Tilue Akane chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Good riddance that B!ch Sarah, I don't like her a$$! She starts crying at the mention of the house being haunted, I mean what's there to CRY ABOUT, BLOODY HELL! I rolled my eyes with Sanguini!
Tilue Akane chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
Why didn't Asmodeus use 'reparo' for his car?