Reviews for Asmodeus
Kittens Kat chapter 33 . 8/24
LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
Shinigami Goddess chapter 33 . 7/30
Okay, in all truth-fullness, I really didn't think I was going to like this story since you change the character names and add one but as I read on, I found that I could not stop reading. You have skills to suck people into your work and that is rare to find. So, thank you for your hard work and a great story.
Phe Phe Nix chapter 5 . 6/17
OMG! Harry is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE in this story! He is like a bunny with rabbies...totally cute but super dangerous, I love it and Guini is AMAZING in every way also...like a million thumbs up. I LOVE THIS STORY. Good job...Ok...bye bye now... (;
hypercell chapter 8 . 4/8
I am soo annoyed because they really are lords! I want Sarah's father to realize his mistake somehow!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 33 . 3/28
I'm finally done! I have been sitting on the last few chapters for well over 3 months avoiding the end like it was gonna bite me in the butt. :/ can't wait to start the sequel though! You are a great writer, keep it up!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Intriguing...
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
MiranDuranDa chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
I actually had a really hard time with this fiction. I just can't think of Harry Potter as Harry Potter when he's called Asmodeus. It feels more like a cross between Supernatural and your own original fanfiction. I don't get the Harry Potter personality coming through at all. It's also hard to read because of all the exclamation marks. It makes the writing feel rushed and manic. I'll try reading a couple more chapters, but I struggled through this last one...
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 33 . 11/14/2014
Can't wait to read your sequel I really enjoyed read this story. :D
big glee famanic chapter 27 . 11/13/2014
Please put Guni with Sammy!
big glee famanic chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
I just want to thank you for writing this... I love this so far and I actually went back to this chapter of this when I was having major writers block and it helped. So thank you
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
As wants the D ;)
Ashawyn Frost chapter 33 . 10/21/2014
Oh god, please tell me that I am blind and that I just didn't spot the sequel despite checking your fics twice? D: I mean, you said you'd do a sequel right? And you can't possibly have stopped there...

The review part: loved this fic :D though it concentrated a bit too heavily on supernatural (seeing as I have seen the series 3 times, it's sometimes kinda boring when I know what's gonna happen) but surprisingly that only happened a couple of times :DD so well done!
Gika Black chapter 33 . 10/15/2014
Hi! I was just wondering... does this story has a sequel? 'cause I would love to read it! this story is great and I really loved reading it! and you promissed a sequel! but there's no indication of a sequel here... so... yeah... I love this story! bye
AnariaLenair chapter 33 . 9/23/2014
When's the sequel going to be put on here? I love this story and really want to know what's going to happen. I've read this at least three times and the wait is slowly taking what little sanity i have left. At least tell me if your still going to post a sequel! Pleeeeeeeeeease!