Reviews for Asmodeus
bluebird397 chapter 7 . 10/7
I would have still read it all. I've finished a book in 3 days because I kept reading till the wee hours of the morning.
louise2676375 chapter 33 . 9/25
I thought there was a sequel?
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 21 . 9/17
Hey don't worry. I have extreme paranoia, but my dad calls it schizophrenia. Anyway you are not alone!
That's an interesting explanation for the whole Christianity spiel, one I haven't heard before. I can't say that God was a good guy, because he wasn't. He makes people suffer through a lot of shit, and while yes, they do often times become stronger and better people in general, the times they don't, or worse, when they break, aren't worth it. God is not good. According to his 'sacred' book, he was pretty shitty to a lot of people, and honestly, the Angels (especially in supernatural canon, but the bible as well) weren't great either. I'm human enough to accept my faults, but the whole religion-will-save-your-soul deal has never made sense to me. Your explanation is more true to the moral character of God and his angels according to the bible scriptures than what churches portray him as.
Y.Katana chapter 33 . 8/5
Hi just wanted to say that I really liked reading this. Are you still planning on posting a sequel for this?
Cambm12 chapter 33 . 7/25
I love this, did you ever get around to making a sequel or not? Last time I read this I swear it ended differently so I'm confused X
Emperor Vanquest chapter 2 . 5/26
Ok wait...first off, it took all of season one or more before the brothers knew demons existed. Second...what is Harry's character based on?
I will always, always wish that you had finished this most amazing story
Reddawn chapter 1 . 3/6
I've read this fanfic like ten times and always love it. I always come back to read this whenever I decide to take a trip into the spn/hp works. Love your stories.
dreamjanus chapter 6 . 2/7
I hope you brush and not brish over the episodes...

The reference is in the author note...

When I saw brish I thought bris and cringed.
Ceremonial circumcision after that chapter...ouch
Jaden Xiang chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
It was very unfair of what Sanguini said to Asmodeus, and it was even more unfair of Athena to punish Asmodeus for Sanguini's mistake which led to the fallout. I feel Athena has some abandonment issues...
TheCauldron chapter 33 . 11/14/2015
sequel? did the sequel end up going up? *hopeful* I adored this story so damn much!
amekage chapter 33 . 11/12/2015
Please please please. I need a sequel! I have just read this amazing story! I couldn't stop reading it and when I got to the end I searched through all your other stories looking for the sequel and have not found it. I did discover that I have read several of your other works and have loved all that I have read. You have such amazing talent! I will be watching diligently for a sequel!
lijert1029 chapter 33 . 11/10/2015
It's exam period and I just read this whole thing T.T
Please update soon~