Reviews for Asmodeus
Deblou chapter 33 . 4/17
I love this story and I am really looking forward to when you start posting the sequel and I also love that you have deviated from canon i get so Sick and tired of reading stories and nothing has changed apart from a character being added.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/9
Interesting idea and plot and amazing chapter
pupstarstar chapter 33 . 3/2
Awsome!
Why isn't Artemis the moon?
AliceCullen3 chapter 33 . 1/30
LOVE IT!
a person d chapter 9 . 1/7
I love how Mother Earth's name is Miranda, with no explanation or anything, her name is just Miranda. You would think Dean or Sam would think to ask why Miranda, but nope! They just roll with it, and I think that's brilliant.
Tilue Akane chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
"placing kisses along Asmodeus' neck up to the skin just below his ear and nibbling it, before soothing it with his tongue." His ears are on top of his head so there shouldn't be skin there unless he shaved his hair..
Tilue Akane chapter 9 . 12/18/2016
Sam really is like his dad. Poor Dean!
Dean chased Asmodeus away to protect the person he cares for.
Sam chased Asmodeus away to protect the person/s he care for.
Tilue Akane chapter 8 . 12/18/2016
Good riddance that B!ch Sarah, I don't like her a$$! She starts crying at the mention of the house being haunted, I mean what's there to CRY ABOUT, BLOODY HELL! I rolled my eyes with Sanguini!
Tilue Akane chapter 5 . 12/18/2016
Why didn't Asmodeus use 'reparo' for his car?
bluebird397 chapter 7 . 10/7/2016
I would have still read it all. I've finished a book in 3 days because I kept reading till the wee hours of the morning.
louise2676375 chapter 33 . 9/25/2016
I thought there was a sequel?
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 21 . 9/17/2016
Hey don't worry. I have extreme paranoia, but my dad calls it schizophrenia. Anyway you are not alone!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/11/2016
That's an interesting explanation for the whole Christianity spiel, one I haven't heard before. I can't say that God was a good guy, because he wasn't. He makes people suffer through a lot of shit, and while yes, they do often times become stronger and better people in general, the times they don't, or worse, when they break, aren't worth it. God is not good. According to his 'sacred' book, he was pretty shitty to a lot of people, and honestly, the Angels (especially in supernatural canon, but the bible as well) weren't great either. I'm human enough to accept my faults, but the whole religion-will-save-your-soul deal has never made sense to me. Your explanation is more true to the moral character of God and his angels according to the bible scriptures than what churches portray him as.
Y.Katana chapter 33 . 8/5/2016
Hi just wanted to say that I really liked reading this. Are you still planning on posting a sequel for this?