Reviews for Asmodeus
*Impatiently waiting for a sequel.*
Jessica45395 chapter 33 . 4/7
awesome story
Wolvie26 chapter 33 . 1/23
Love this story. I would love to read the sequel. hope you get back into writing soon so I can find out what all happens.
louise2676375 chapter 32 . 9/30/2017
Was the sequel ever posted for this?
Brit19jy chapter 33 . 9/28/2017
Update please!
Charlie0925 chapter 13 . 9/4/2017
I am loving this fic, but I gotta say, I am really starting to dislike the Sisters (especially Athena) and all of the truly unjust punishments they are giving As! The poor lad was well within his rights to shout at Sanguini, he was even "instructed" to do so, so what's with the unfair & unjust, not to mention completely over the top level of punishments he's receiving? I'm still looking forward to reading more though, lol! ;o)
TruckersWife chapter 33 . 8/30/2017
Really enjoying the story. Hoping you will actually post the sequel. Please and thank you. Quite pleased that you changed things from the original but still kept enough to keep us entertained and help us correlate with the episodes that we all love with your story that we are just beginning to experience.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/24/2017
Yeah, you handled Sanguinis reaction well...
Deblou chapter 33 . 4/17/2017
I love this story and I am really looking forward to when you start posting the sequel and I also love that you have deviated from canon i get so Sick and tired of reading stories and nothing has changed apart from a character being added.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Interesting idea and plot and amazing chapter
pupstarstar chapter 33 . 3/2/2017
Awsome!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/18/2017
Why isn't Artemis the moon?
AliceCullen3 chapter 33 . 1/30/2017
LOVE IT!
a person d chapter 9 . 1/7/2017
I love how Mother Earth's name is Miranda, with no explanation or anything, her name is just Miranda. You would think Dean or Sam would think to ask why Miranda, but nope! They just roll with it, and I think that's brilliant.
Tilue Akane chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
"placing kisses along Asmodeus' neck up to the skin just below his ear and nibbling it, before soothing it with his tongue." His ears are on top of his head so there shouldn't be skin there unless he shaved his hair..