Reviews for Snow Days
Magical Loser chapter 1 . 3/14
I should have brought tissues to clean up my nosebleed... Amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
awww it was really cute!
Zakkarrii Darling chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh sweetie. No. I can understand the desire to take a character's more dominant nature and rewrite them into a submissive role, but it is risky business to say the least. It must not only be convincing to the reader it must be convincing to the other character. There seems to be very little response between Tamaki and Kyouya about their switching roles. It's staccato. There's no flow or increase of passion, no mystery to be held here.

You've essentially written the "The white cat is white" as opposed to the "The contrast between the green grass peeking out beneath the whispers of snow remaining made the white cat seem like some lone angel of mercy for the passing of winter."

Draw out your descriptions, don't have the characters simply be puppets, bring them to life, let the imagination you have flow freely without hesitation. You have the idea right no question, but this leaves so much more to be desired.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Ehehe! Cute :3 that was good! Nice job! :D
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Very sexy, but enough characterization in there to make it all believable, which makes it hotter
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
love it
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Ohmigod, Kyoya bottoming! That is too sexy! o- And to think it all started with a snowball... Things got pretty hot pretty fast, hm? :P Very sweet ending! I loved Tamaki carrying his exhausted lover to the shower. 3!
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 1 . 12/18/2009