Reviews for Evidentiary
Mardelzor chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
whew! that was H.O.T. HOT! loved it! and i totally wish they had done that!
stevielicous chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
loved it! r u gonna continue? :D
joana.nyc chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
oh if only that would have actually happened then I think my heart would have exploded. I like the whole "scree it" scenario. by now I think we all feel that way
Myzinglink chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Haha, loved it! That's the version they'll show on cable right, lol!
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Complete? Dang it. I wish there was more. Loved their conversation with Cam while making out. :-)
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
oh my GOD!

that scene truly was amazing.

how are they not together yet?

this SO should have happened. lol.

loved it. great work.

Marissa
chucky89us chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
*peeps out from behind my giant smile filled with laughter* another chapter? lol oh this was great!
Calli chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Loved the episode and love your rendering of this moment! i like how you kept it fun.
squint1224 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
whoah dang! steamy! :D
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Damn i wish i'd seen that episode... I can only imagine this is not in it, but wow i wish it were! totally awesome... I look forward to reading the recap of the episode online later today or Monday... (i'm in oz.. not got it yet!)
FanFicFan09 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Way cool! and totally not what I was expecting. You have to figure at this point, when it happens (and it WILL happen, right!) it's not going to be shy!
whatta-u-know chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
niice
VENZwife chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
HOT! Damn interrupters! No fair!

Loved it, tho. REALLY wish we could have seen this on the show, but I have no doubt they might have been dreaming about something like this happening when they went to bed that night. LOL!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
that was good loved it
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
That was great. Would've loved to ahve seen that scene go just like this:)

Awesome job!