Reviews for Bolludagur
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
So cute! As I was reading it, I could see the whole thing playing in my head like a movie. I wish that I owned an animation studio, so that I could make this whith voice actors and everything.
Qwd136 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
So pretty much Ice wandered into Norway's room to find him sleeping with Denmark.
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Denmark would know, they also have this holiday. It came from Denmark to Iceland.
slioe chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
aww...cute Ice:)
Still Shots chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Well, I died.

((T'was awesome, man. Prussia-wise awesome! ))
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Aw! I love stories with cute kid Iceland and DenNor! It's especially awesome when Norway is actually slightly affectionate (in his own way) to Denmark rather than just being cold. Soooo cute and domestic!
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I can't get enough of these adorable fnafics.

So cuuuuute!
SchemingAlchemist chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Ah, chibiIce is really cute...I really enjoyed how you wrote out everything from his innocent point of view. :)
one guy chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
It was intriguing at first. Till the hitting with the wand scene. After that it was just cute, it kinda has some kind of a natural family spirit to it.

And it was funny when Denmark asked "What about me?" and when he was hit on the hand when trying to take a bun. :)
pretentious kneecap chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
-grabby hands.- Need more of them. Neeeeeed. Neeeeeeeeeeeeeed.
Venus Syrinx chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Okay, this is cute!
thothlover chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
It's a holiday, not exactly a festival, it's like we have Ashday (Ă–skudagur) instead of Halloween. Bolludagur is on the 15th of Feb and Ă–skudagur is on the 17th of Feb. In between those (the 16th) there is "Sprengidagur" that, you can say, is a festival. Where many eat only sheep's heads and ... just google it xD

Lovely story by the way )
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Aww, very sweet! chibi!Iceland is truly adorable.
miintea chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
...PFFT.

THAT. WAS. CUTE.

XDD LOL. Iceland, you're so cute. i want to hold you in my arms X3

Bun wand, eh? i should totally celebrate that event. xD