Reviews for Epitome
Monotague chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
The last time she loves Itachi doesn't exist because she loves Itachi and always will.

Read this three times already, but can still feel the tell-tale cloudy of water in my eyes, shedding for something that should have happened.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
I loved the 'Stars' flashback!
anlmoon chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
all very lovely written. thank you
woodlandfairykirk chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
I absolutely adore this pairing, and your words do it nothing but poetic justice. I love how you can write them anywhere, anytime and manage to keep his of the humanity of them. I think that your work (especially Treasure) delves into a world much deeper than plain fanfiction(:
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
gooood

Itachi nanny lol
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
is like the story of my dreams summary, I'm great!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
thank you! it is rushed but whatever it was great!
firegoat chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
for chap 2

...

sigh

you talented bastard :(

I can't believe you had me laughing like a fool one sentence, then going all serious in the other, back to grinning like the Cheshire cat and finally getting all teary eyed (i'm eyeing you supernova -.-)

god you're good...nw i need to go searching for some itahina's .
firegoat chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
BWAHAHAHA

I loved what you did with this old fairy tale. dusted her out and took her for a few spins and she is all new XD
anlmoon chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
I really like all the ideas and potential plots of this chapter
yume824 chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
OH GAWSH. This was the funniest, cutest and somehow most realistic thing I've read in a while. It was written extremely well and, even though they didn't go together, the drabbles flowed really well. I also find it amazing how you made them all exactly 100 words apiece. It kind of blew my mind.

~yume824
Shippooliver chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
Your writing is absolutely hypnotic. You paint beautiful pictures with your words and can be considered a true artist in this sense. Please keep it up!
shadow of the lost chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
oh my gosh this is amazing! i love it!
melikeorange chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
i love this! especially 11, 21 and 27
Darth-Taisha chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, I wanted to take my time when I read it. (I is have been so busy, it sucks really) Anyway, I really enjoyed this and my favorites were: Rules, 10 Love, 30 Paint, 38 Leaves and 42 Wings. Your writing is so beautiful thanks for posting this chappie - like the rest of your chapters it leaves me in awe of your use of the English language. Aside from the writer's block, I hope your summer is going well:]