Reviews for JONAS: A SUMMER Special
GG7HEverwoodHSMfan chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
i think thats an awesome idea! you should switch it over to a summer story! it would be awesome! cuz i love this story! :)
StarLily1Dfan chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Well, it is tough to write a Christmas story once the season is over. I do sympathize with that :) You've got a strong grasp of the characters, so you could literally write about them in any season.

As I mentioned in a review to another story, you could build in continuity to the Christmas part of the story by having the characters reminisce about their Christmas together.
phoebeee'x chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
when is the next chapter?

i love the change from christmas to summer. awesome

phoebe.
ersy chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
update
Return My Sanity chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
I think you should make a summer story of this. It would be awesome :D
WyszLo chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Definitely switch it over!
xxswimxdogsxnickjLOVExx chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
it' still be great as long as you keep the sme story line just summer verson! but yea that would be awesome! update soon!
d52896b chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Keep Going! NACY ROCKS!
Hannah C chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
I love this story so far. I like the humor and the romance. Please continue. And yes, i think the story will be cool if it takes place in the summer.
WrestlingEmotions chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
sounds cool. good luck.
GG7HEverwoodHSMfan chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
aww! that was cute too! i love this! and i love the ideas of getting nick and macy together and joe and stella together! so cute! cant wait for the next episode! please update soon if u can! :) 3
GG7HEverwoodHSMfan chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
aww! that was soo cute! i loved it! i love nacy! :)
loveyoumeanitbye chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
Cute! Update soon!
woundedhearts chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
I love how you discribe a scene it's so easy to picture! So Nick and Macy are trying to get Joe and Stella together, and in turn Joe and Stella are trying to get Nick and Macy together wow, this is going to make for some fun entertainment! Great Update...on to the next one! :)
luv2read17 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
I love the story! Keep updating! the only thing is that they would never be allowed to share a room! Macy would probably have to share with Stella
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »