Reviews for blood pudding
Strengthx3 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Would someone care to tell my WHY THE HELL ISN'T THERE A CENCOROLL CATEGORY ? SERIOUSLY. I just saw Cencoroll and was like, "Mkay, I'm going STRAIGHT to fanfiction ! :D" But no, fanfiction has to be a ballsack and not have a category for Cencoroll ;-; Ugh, I'm upset now.

But on the bright side, at least you wrote this cute oneshot C: It's so adorable, I love TetsuxYuki ! And this was very well written, it totally fits their character *sigh* I hope Cencoroll still continues. It's pretty amazing how it was made by one guy, right ? I was like, "Woah bruh." :o Grrr... I NEED CENCOROLL FANFICTION. TTnTT Anyhurdoo, great story, I fecking loved it ! :D

GUMism, GUMish, GUMitive

-TheRebelx3
Who wants a bowl full of YUKI chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I just found out about Cencoroll yesterday, and I was all " That... Was more epic than yaoi... Ok that maybe be a lie, it was epicer than pocky, although that stuff is like a drug "

Your amazing for making the only Cencoroll FF :3

Now I wanna know what that evil kids name is, cause he was cute :D... So was Tetsu... They should make a sequal(?), or turn it into a series, that guy, that 1 guy should be praised :3
Calcyfer chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Ahh... so cute. It's love. x3 Kudos for only the Cencoroll (I continually spell it Cocenroll... _;)fanfic! I dunno... maybe I'll make one. ;] But, yeh, that was really good!
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
lol

love it

extra props for being liek the only cencoroll story out there

and a well written one to boot XD
Sean chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I discovered Cencoroll just yesterday and I still find it hard to believe that one guy did all that. He worked VERY hard.

Anyway, you got a nice little fanfic that's the only cencoroll fic out there

Wish there were more.
BlackMoonTiger chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Your the only one i know who has posted a fanfic of CENCOROLL so i think your pretty awesome for that. I like it. awesome job! _
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Just watched Cencoroll and I was quite entertained. But I did feel a bit pissed off that Yuki stole what was essentially his friend... Makes me feel conflicted. Good ficlet though.
snappleducated chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
/TOTAL INCOHERENCY

WHAT THE HECK

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS

SHUT UP I AM PERFECTLY ENTITLED TO REVIEW IN ALL CAPITALS IF I WANT TO AND FURTHERMORE I AM *EXCITED* AND

YOU WROTE CENCOROLL

OH MY GOD

FAVORITING THIS FOREVER BECAUSE ONE, HELLO, IT'S CENCOROLL

TWO, YUKI GOT FLY

THREE, TETSU IS SUCH A LITTLE DOUCHE AND IT IS ADORABLE AND IT MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD TO PICTURE THEM DOING THE "STOP HITTING YOURSELF. STOP HITTING YOURSELF" GAME.

OKAY I AM MOSTLY DONE NOW

AGAIN, THIS AND YOU ARE FABULOUS

AND I AM A TERRIBLE COLLABORATOR

I SWEAR I'LL BE READY SOON. PINKY PROMISE.

OKAY, TIME FOR MORE COUGH SYRUP NOW BYE.