Reviews for Zone of Intervention
Q chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Dear author!
Recently I have read your fanfic and I want to say that it is really great! Thank you very much for writing it!
Would you mind, if I translate this fic into Russian and post it on Ficbook ( .net)? I will make sure to credit you as the author of the fic. Also, any additional information (like your email or website) can be listed as well, if you wish.

Thank you once again for your wonderful work!

Xx Ryo xX chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Holy crap on a stick on a platter, this drabble is, by far, one of the best that I've read. Most of the fics involving Near aren't as detailed as this, and more often than not, he becomes OOC.

What can I say, you've portrayed Near's character in a very interesting way through Halle's perception of him, and also given us an opportunity to see into her personality too. I love how you've described Near's way with words. It's just. I don't even. This fic, is great! The analytical aspect of this, and the way Halle thinks through her (professional) relationship with Near has been written very well, and you have a real talent for writing.

Your use of language has definitely made this a very enjoyable read, and I'm probably going to stalk through your other written pieces once I've finished this review XD

I can't tell you how much I love this drabble. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading moar of your stories! :3
Katamabob chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
What an odd idea... I liked it! Ah, Near... so like a child, yet acts so superior. Yes, someone like that would be very difficult to take care of... His poor employees!

Well written, sort of funny, very interesting. Really good _

Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
May000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is great. I love reading about Halle. This is amusing and you can tell how infuriated she must get with Near, as well as her colleagues. Also, good portrayal of Near; I loved the description of how he uses his intelligence to dominate and manipulate everyone, without being anywhere near what you would called physically intimidating.
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I really enjoyed this! I thought it was a really convincing backstory for Lidner and I liked it that the conflict was resolved at the end without her having to give up her stance on children. And I loved the description of Near too.
Miss Bright chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow. Sharp and crisp and so very Halle. You've dissected both her and Near so amazingly in a mere 900-something words. The ending made me smile.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Poor Lidner! XD Loved your character portrayal of the SPK!
3waypetal chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That was really good! I liked Lidner's characterization!
fafsdkg chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
i love your writing.
EhMa chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This is a good little one-shot, an interesting glimpse at a moment in time in the SPK. I especially love your characterizations of Linder and Near, very nicely done.
Prioadelia chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hmm, what can I say that will do this fic justice?

This is the second time I'm reading it, and I still adore it! I'm your new biggest fan. The way all the characters - especially Lidner and Near and how they both don't want to be a parent/child - are written is fantastical!

It also made me laugh, how the rest of the SPK treat them both. They do mean well, it's just... but it's quite nice of them :)

Near's glaring is rather cute.
Dance Away chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Awesome. Great characterisation and just... awesome. Go Halle!
ZoneRobotnik chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Haha, I liked this one! You know, most people portray her as a mother-figure, but this not-a-mother-figure thing was awesome!

Good story! :3
FluffDucklings chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ahh, gotta love teh LidnerxNear!