Reviews for Healing Touch
HGRHfan35 chapter 18 . 2/19/2012
Here I was, thinking I had really read EVERY CM story featuring Hotch/Emily or/and the Team and I stumble upon this one via a Wiki site!

Brilliant! I really enjoyed it and it really gave me something to read this weekend! Thank you :)
HoTcHFaN15 chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Hey there I just wanted to say that I have loved every chapter of this story so far and i am exceptionaly pleased that it is longer than 3 chapters beST Hotch/Emily story ive read so far and I love how its not entirely focused on only hotch and emily but the rest of the team too making it much more fun to read I look forward to raeding the rest of the story and other stories of yours as well : )
Chris Worster chapter 18 . 11/29/2010
Happy endings! Now I have to go check out the rest of your awesome adventures!
Chris Worster chapter 16 . 11/29/2010
(sniff, sniff) I love Christmas and family tree trimming!
Chris Worster chapter 11 . 11/29/2010
I liked it. I can so see Strauss pointing her beady little eyeballs at Morgan's "rear view" and thinking a roomful of profilers won't notice! I think this is going to be another one that I'll read in one sitting!
Chris Worster chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Dontcha just love how "most" men over react and then get all kind of righteous about it. I love this pairing and I smile in anticipation whenever I start a new chapter. Am looking forward to tomorrow's giggle!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
garciprent chapter 18 . 6/28/2010
I just want to say how much I thoroughly enjoyed that story! You kept the personalities of the characters & this meant it was easier to imagine that this could happen. It was so lovely, thank you! And an added bonus that Prentiss & Hotch got together in the end :-)
falyakfire chapter 18 . 2/23/2010
very sweet, i loved it! nothing more needs to be said but that.
Angel N Darkness chapter 18 . 1/5/2010
I really like this chapter and this story. You did a great job on it.
b mole chapter 11 . 1/2/2010
HouseBroken chapter 18 . 12/26/2009
loved it'
CrimStudent47 chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
awesome ending to an awesome story.
dreamgoddess'92 chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
you did a fantastic job with this story. i loved it.

hope you have a beautiful and fun-filled Christmas. )

mamacrime25 chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
Sorry I haven't reviewed for a few days, but good job :)