Reviews for The air that inhabits you
SammiLoves2Write chapter 10 . 4/2

Well done!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Great start!
JaToya chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
So first thing first, I'm going to stop Rachel the your stories. I going to just favorite you as an author instead, less clutter on my favorites lists and your writing is magical so your actually ARE one of my favorite authors.

Second, everyone who encouraged the Rachel POV epilog was absolutely correct, it actually took the story up several notches from its previous "quite good" level, to fan-freakin-tastic.

I really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Loved it!
DGfleetfox chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
Honestly, Puck and Rachel make so much sense to me.. it really stinks that our ideal couples can only be together in fanfiction... stupid tv. :)
gift of the gabz chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
This story was definitely interesting and worth the read, I find it took in the complexities of the Puckleberry relationship as well as Puck (and Noah) and Rachel as separate entities and the way out of everyone in Glee - while they may not approve of the other's choices - they accept the other for who they are not expecting them to change as is the problem with pairings such as Finchel and Quick. Anyway it was a great read, well done.
Melkee chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
.Gosh! This is so freaking good! You blow me away with your amazing writing talent!

I knew The Air That Inhabits You would be of unquestionable excellent quality as soon as I read the Margaret Atwood quote, but I didn't expect it to as funny as it was moving, to be as touching as it was amusing. No, actually I knew it'd be that good because Nova802 cannot a write a story I won't enjoy! :)

As usual, wondrous storytelling, marvelous story!
RyainDrop chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
i love them together
SoUsay234 chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
I loved this. And the fact that you kept their characters as is and took the rest of the Gleeks (and /their/ personality) into consideration is sort of awesome. And your writing style is simply amazing. I loved this. Keep writing, you're going places.
adamamy425 chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
I absolutely loved this story. It was a natural progression for them to be friends and fall in love. I mean, their chemistry is undeniable when you really think about. They can't stay friends forever BUT I love that they did. Glee wasn't a forefront in their relationship and thank goodness for that. I love the fics where it's just them and their budding love. Thanks for sharing this great fic!
indefinitely undecided chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
I absolutely loved this story. The cgaracterization was great and well developed. Tjge plot of the story and the Noah/Rachel relationship was fantastic and I didn't want it to stop. There is nothing I would have changed about this story. The idea in general is a bit cliche on thus website and te stories are usually poorly written and just seem to be different versions of the same crappy story but yove madefhis tour own and you did an amazing job of it. Thanks so much for posting!
Lov2-Travel chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
OK, this chapter I REALLY DID LOL! That was some funny shit, 'cause I could actually see Rachel driving...& the look of panic on Puck's face! lol

Thanks for that :)))