Reviews for New Boy Blues: Expanded Version
naughtynati chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
I know it's been a while since you last updated but I'm still gonna follow with hopes of a new chapter alert.
brynn.brigham chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
I so enjoyed this story. I hope all is well with you and that you come back and finish this story!
CentauRita chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Now...THAT'S...a pizza delivery! So, I guess that makes it...5's company

Feeling a bit like Oliver Twist...I want some MORE, please...of: New Boy Blues...what can I say, you've got me hooked, BB.

So, can I look forward to an update?
CentauRita chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Matchmaker, Emmett...he even got them to admit that they are boyfriends

Jazz being Jazz, going to make sure that Bella is Okay. Not sure if Edward knows what is up, but he's supporting what his boyfriend's needs are...without question!
CentauRita chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
It seems that Jasper and Edward are right where they should be. All of the sweet caresses, kisses and words they have shared with each other, have me melting and wanting more!
CentauRita chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Emmett winking at Jasper...made me giggle, big time! ;D
CentauRita chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Jasper is certainly worked up about the new boy...can't eat, sleep or breathe.
CentauRita chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
That was a pretty rough first day, for Jasper. The poor boy, having to look at someone so...beautiful.
CentauRita chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I have enjoyed the backstory...it's really set the 'found'ation...up!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Nom, nom, nom...this version is even more tastier...it must have to do with all those...layers!
mainemom chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
any plans on continueing this? it has been a great story, i have really enjoyed it alot & would love to read more !
Mych0ice chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Enjoying the story...
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
awww ur story gives me all kinds of warm fuzzies ! ;)
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 7 . 1/27/2012
awww poor Bella is probably heart broken!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
That was as hott as the o/s! I wasn't sure I'd enjoy it as much since I already read it but DAYUM! Again, I need a new pair of panties! lol