Reviews for Ten
Uniasus chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I love family stories. They require delicate skill to get right, so I can't help but admire them. This one is spot on, and I'm dearling looking for someone to cuddle with right now.
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Awww. Very cute.
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Again: d'awwwwwwwwww. Slingshot just...he's got all the gooshy below this tough exterior, and you write him so well. The reaction of the Protectobots and Aerialbots to the Optimus/Megatron situation wrenches the heart.

Also: size differences. You did it again. It's awesome.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Oh, that would be traumatic to find out! *hugs them all* this is so well written and refreshing.
Glue Stick Gary chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I love, love, LOVE your stories! They are so descriptive and beautifully written. An inspiration for writers still perfecting their style. I love the way you capture the gestalt bonds in your fics.
Zea T chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Beautiful! Such a touching little scene. I adore the way you write these two teams together - making them sweet and sensitive while still real, flawed and utterly believable. The ending of this was breathtaking.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
One runs out of superlatives. One really does. And one has a lot of them.
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Aw. 3
Knocks chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
And I was just re-reading your older fics yesterday! What a pleasant surprise to see a new one up! Thank you!
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
afskldjfl;fjlsfjdlkfajlsk;dfj *Incoherent*

You floored me... I may never recover from the cute. CURSE YOU!
Misao-CG chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
::melts:: What can I tell you, besides this being one of the sweetest, cutest and lovely oneshot of yours? I'm running out of thoughts to describe how you write the P-bots and the Aerialbots. n_n

I adore your fics. I ADORE THEM! ::hugs pile of gestalts::

Here, have a kiwi! n_n

TAKE CARE!

MISAO-CG
Nightwind chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This? Is awesome. Cuddly-cute (literally, I suppose :) ) in some respects but charged with deeper and more heart-felt emotion as well. That's quite a tough balance to strike. Well done. :)
Charon the Sabercat chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is the Aerialbot fic I've been waiting for since I first watched their debut episode. Thank you so much.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I imagine some would say this was sweet enough to rot the teeth. I wouldn't go that far. It was definitely cute, with just the right amount of seriousness added in. You do well with this series.