Reviews for Adjournment
Lelouchvibritt1 chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
That was amazing and well-written
Thankyou, I do hope you continues with writing as I could see where your talent lies...but I do hope you continue with another CG fic, I would sure be waiting...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
P.S. Pleaseeeeeeeee write a story about Suzaky getting another code if u can plssssss i'm desperateeeeee
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2013
I know u definitely think i'm stupid, but can I just ask? The last scene in chapter 10, of C.C. Having sex, but with who, I thought it might be Charles at first(I know stupid thought), then I thought it was Lelouch. Is that right? U me a in her last moment of life she stole some time with Lelouch and went to the cottage to have sex!? But I thought Lelouch was dying and there was no way to stop the blood flow? And if C.C. really gave her her immortal life, wouldn't she die immediately? How could they still spend a night together...? Or is this her memory? Okay... Still don't know who the male is... And what do you mean with her boring a child? U mean she actually has descendants? So confusing... But okay... Love the story... Hoped the part with Suzaku finding out he killed Lelouch twice with C.C., who's actually a real friend more agonizing, but... O well... I understand the urge to finish a story... Haha...
ThisxIsxMyxOtp chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Lol, "Cecille fiiix it" i love lloyd
Lovegranted chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
well, I know I'm definitely smexi... *fans self* -gets a frying pan to head- ouch

this was sweet... and while I agree with Cee-Cee, I have to be the devil's advocate and say "keep being grumpy!" it keeps the mood up xD

ara? Milly wrote out a will? now THAT'S interesting... can't wait to see what happens next! but I'm going to head off to bed now... so, thanks so much for the chapter!
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
oh my... I have a confession... I haven't actually read this yet, but I found a recommendation on cgkinkmemes (somehow...) and I thought I would add it before I forget... gomenasai!

anyways... this chapter's really interesting... I like the cautiousness that's displayed with the characters... WAIT! THERE ARE PREQUELS! what! so... this is awkward, I'm going to read the other ones really quick and then return to this one... *heh heh* I'll be back!
Burning Souls chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love your story! I read it all in this one evening! Ad then - ofcourse - added it to my favorites list. BECAUSE IT DESERVES TO BE IN THERE!

Great story!
secretsoul7 chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
*dies from blood loss from nosebleed*later in the afterlife

it was worth every dirty thought :D
mystearicas chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
ADKSJSKDJASKDJA

IT'S

OVER

T_T

I know I haven't been reviewing properly /shot. I'm sorryyyyy.

BUT BUT BUT NO. ...I don't want it to be over. D': I LOVED IT THOUGH. Especially Nunally. AND I WAS LIKE, CRYING AT LAST SCENE.

/sniff.

THAT WAS AMAZING. THANK YOU.
Syaoran's Sakura chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
Man, what a very bitter-sweet ending for those two... never thought CC would do that! Any way, I really liked the NunnallyxRivalz pair here, but still nothing compares to our SuzaLulu! Although I was a little confused at the end... Did the immortal Lelouch go undercover as Lulu or was it their reincarnated selves? Nonetheless, great job! Congratulations on finishing another fanfic!

~Syaoran's Sakura
Altair718 chapter 11 . 9/30/2010
late ass review is late. *on a cell phone!* But seriously, this fic was boss. Alternative universes;no wonder I was getting a sense of deja vu. I would've posted for the earlier chapters,but FF's blocked in the library,where i've had to get online for the past couple months. But the ending's totally worth the wait. Have I told you you're an awesome writer? cause you are.
Fall Out of Reality chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
Awww...it's already over?

what a perfect ending to a wonderful and brilliant story. I can't wait till you get to your next one.
luckless-is-me chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
Okay, it's official. I absolutely love how you ended this. It's incredibly sweet.
iceley11 chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
ooh!

The Final chappie! My Lulu is an immortal! Wish Suzaku could've found a way to be somewhat immortal though I love the second to the last line of the story. "I will find you again... Suzaku..." That was EPIC! It seemed a point in the story since the earlier chapters gave me the impression that it involved some dimension cross over or something to that effect, and Suzaku and Lelouch still ended up being together... wooh... "I will find you again..."

*Ice repeats the line again and again*

Oh my, and there I was almost disappointed when meh Lulu died by the sword again... it gave me flashbacks of the final episode... I did cry the first time I saw that episode... am I ranting?

Anyway, a very nice conclusion to the story, probably a bit rushed though, but that's just fine.

Ooh, and what was that? A preview to another story? And meh Lulu is a girl? Wah! You are so in my author alerts.

And Ice appreciates being called a sexah beast. LOL.

Thanks for the nice story (,).
Atheist1 chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
Is the last 2 para a teaser of your new fic or a continuation? I'm guessing the latter.

Ehhh? Lelouch gave his immortality to Suzaku? An older Gino Weinberg or not related? And Milly? A conincidence? And why is CC there? Didn't she lose her immortality?

Hmm... This calls for an epilogue! LOL!