Reviews for Fathers
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Haven't reviewed this one here. Knew you had some good Charlie stories and wanted some for today. This is a nice bit between fathers. Charlie's concerns real, Carlisle's reassurances just as real. No offense, kind of cute and reasonable thought on Charlie's part.
EmilyF.6 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Lovely story :) I thought it was really funny and sweet.
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Offensive nothing, I thought it was cute! This was a nice little scenario between fathers, and could have happened just this way!
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Lovely insight:) and bringing in Mormons only made me smile:) and Charlie is always fun to read, thanks
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Since I am an "almost" Mormon, I really appreciate your sense of humor. I was not offended, because the best way to spread the truth is with a gentle smile.
I think that was a good story, thank you for sharing.
ilovedobermans chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
The part about Charlie wondering if they were Mormons was hysterical! I'm LDS too, and thought it was great! Funnily enough, lots of people have guessed I'm LDS because I turn down coffee, alcoholic drinks, etc. Mainly the coffee, though!
fanficlover555 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
this was sweet
mintgil chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
NICE to read about their parent bonding time .
Isabellamariesummer chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I enjoyed that story and no I was not offened
Sandra Marques chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I miss your storys. Because I know you arent writing anymore, I read one and than wait a long time and read another. Or Read again someone. I liked this story, I always like. I hope you restart to write.

kisses, sandra.

Ps: Sorry for any mistake. Im brazilian so, my original language is portuguese. I read more than I know to speak or write. Verbs is my weak point. But Im trying, I hope you can understand me and I hope you see my review, as a encorage.
Lostliveson4eva chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
That was good, loved it!
Clarissa Rose chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Much love for this story! Thanks for writing!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
i LOVE fatherly chats between Charlie & Carlisle! !
greypilgrim1776 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
*lol* I loved this story and Charlie's reaction to the "mormon" Cullen family...I never thought of their lifestyle like that before, and I am not offended...I also am LDS...*grin* this was a good one!
-greypilgrim911
bigchill77 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Love this- and everything you write. Great job.