Reviews for The Test
Kadyn chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Fantastic job on this story! It seriously should have more reviews and more Favorites! This has got to be one of the bests! Your R/S dialog is just over the top perfect! The 'Table' bits? Omigod I died! Just Died!
Kadyn chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
THe last line KILLED ME! Seriously, I almost fell out of the dinning room chair as I read it...then I had to reread the whole last paragraph again because I was laughing so hard I was crying! xD
Kadyn chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
OMIGOD! Holy HotFlash Batman! I wish I could favorite this Twice! 3
Kadyn chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
GLORIOUS Writing! I Love IT! XD
VVine chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Hahahahaha - hot, funny, and terribly romantic all at once! Great job :)
texaspenney chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
You are an awesome writer! This is some hilarious shit! I laughed my ass off through the whole thing. Thank you for putting this out there for us to enjoy. :)
the newest daughter chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I love thier tests and i loved the scene at his moms house
the newest daughter chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
I never quite understand him but even less now
34165 chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
This is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. Thank you sooo much
princessandthepen chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
This is a great story! Thanks.
carrotmusic chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
Just fantastic! I haven't giggled and grinned this much in a while. It was like being a fly on the wall that could also read minds. The scenes at Ranger's parents' house were especially priceless. Thanks for sharing. This really made my day.
carrotmusic chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Reading this was like being a fly on the wall - one who was invited to an evening of improv comedy. I just loved it. Thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
That note was downright hysterical. Love the story thus far. Thanks for sharing.
ElizabethAnne1 chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
This made me laugh so much. Loved it.
EA xoxo
jwarden chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Wonderful and funny story!