Reviews for The Test
Kim's Mum chapter 4 . 10/21
I still enjoy reading this story, one of the classics
VVine chapter 4 . 10/12
WOW I've never come across this one before - I loved it :) . I was smiling the whole time, literally LOL several times - it was just so great! Thank you for sharing :)

Ok well Chap 5 says I have reviewed, but I sure didn't remember this story so I'm reviewing again. Thanks for the fun ride!
PhillyGirl27 chapter 5 . 3/2
One of my favorite short stories on . Funny, touching and oh so HOT! Wonderful Babe HEA in the Batcave! WooHoo! Thank you for sharing your talents and posting it. -Kathy
Rotflmao! Carlos, zip up your fly! so funny.
naked, aggressive Steph, a note from Joe. what more does Ranger want?

Never mind you naughty thinkers.. Steph says no butt stuff! lol
omg that was hilarious until the end.
oh geeze.
that went so wrong for Steph, lol.
aruvqan chapter 2 . 1/4
So go down to the com room, walk up to Lester, lay a lip lock on him and tell him "After your shift, I need to get laid, Ranger isn't interested in me. " When Ranger pops a blood vessel, tell him 'put up or shut up'
GabbyDunk chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
I just re-read this. Great!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
Great story.
Sadashi chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story more than I've enjoyed any story on this site since Pretty Kitty by ficlet78 was finished. I've been reading fanfiction since I was 13 and it's not often that I find a story I love anymore.

I especially loved the last chapter, with the great conversation about the 'table'! I would love to see them take a seat at that table, if only for the hilarious dialogue I'm sure they'd have.

I want to be an author, so I am currently writing pieces to post, but when I do, I hope that I can write with at least a fraction of your talent.

Once again, great story!
WizardsWoman chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
Good story. I enjoyed it.
Kadyn chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Fantastic job on this story! It seriously should have more reviews and more Favorites! This has got to be one of the bests! Your R/S dialog is just over the top perfect! The 'Table' bits? Omigod I died! Just Died!
Kadyn chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
THe last line KILLED ME! Seriously, I almost fell out of the dinning room chair as I read it...then I had to reread the whole last paragraph again because I was laughing so hard I was crying! xD
Kadyn chapter 2 . 9/20/2014