Reviews for Parenthood: A Bridge to the Sky
NaKita277 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Please please update when you get the chance please I would really like to know what happens next so if you could please find the time to update this story I would verry much appreciate it
Courttany chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
hope you update soon...love where this story is going and love the sky and bridge pairings cant get enough of them or adam and rocky and cam and hunter!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I definatly like this story and can't wait to read more!
darius prince of the sea chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
like thestory weird though only zhane is more emotionally than andros and i think he sould have the kids but hey your story right please update parenthood series
VandySkyXBridge chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Please update soon!
emoprincess3587 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Ek! OMG when i read the summary to this story i knew i was going to like it!

And guess what? I LOVE IT! I can not wait until the next chapter :D And the fact that cute little Sky named little Bridgey is so cute :P Thank god, someone finally wrote a little about how Bridge got his name!

Can not wait till the next chapter! :D wait..i already said that..ok never mind...Keep up the awsome work Sparta! :D
Kyoshiro-Crimson-King chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Awsome story. Im actualy in the process of writing a parents hood universe. It's in the same area as my pleasure palace fic
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Not bad... if you're still looking for a beta let me know... I love the Jason/Tommy and Wes/Eric pairings... and seeing how that's kind of what I write, I don't have problem with it.
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I like the end part. Good job.
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ow I'm so glad you posted this story! I love this start!

Baby Sky cuteness...I could die for it! all was so adorable! Now baby Bridge is born and Sky already love him! XD so cute!

great great great great job! and I get to be the first one reviewing this! YAY