Reviews for Stakeout
FireForce50 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Ok I know I'm about to be the typical arrogant American but do yall actually spell ass like ars. like I know y'all pronounce it like that but I didn't know it was actually spelt like that! it's like the whole color colour thing.
Myfanfix chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
That was hot!
jj chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
wow
YamiNoIcexIcuo chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
OMR! Love it! Its so original I haven't seen one like it! Are you buy any chance british or was that just the theme for the story? Because man it sounded british to me XD Awesome work!
Saskie chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Absolutely love it! I loved how Yuugi reduced Yami into nothing but a pile of mush XD
Asquerus chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
YOU. ARE. AMAZING. I just dunno what to say besides that since this was so FRIGGING GOOD. :D
I'm faving this, sweetie.
-DC
Nyago chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That was absolutely delicious!

-Nyago
Spindlegal chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
The very last sentence sounded very Bakura-ish XD

Omg this was great! I freakin love Yugi!

It's fun to see Yami drool all over Yugi and weaken at the knee's instead of the other way around ;)
nekolin chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Hmmm. Lemony pancakes? :D I want to read THAT! Q_Q please?
SonamySistah96 not logged in chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Omg I want to review this story for two reasons. 1.) it made me feel all warm and bubbly inside and 2.) ur pen name is my real name! My actuall name is Precious! well that's it lol I really loved ur story and u have a great name if I do say so myself X3
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
police au's are fun to read. *must go find more*

;D,

brittney
LECyr4 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
anyone else crave tea after reading this?

I'm so weird... -_-

nasty mind of mine...

ReadByNight chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
You should write a sequel, of what happens after they leave together, from Yuugi's point of view. I'm kinda wondering what was going on in his head.