Reviews for A Fistful Of Omake
Rose1948 chapter 32 . 3/4
*roflmao* Oh Dear Sweet Mercenaries' Guild! This is so gosh-danged awesome!
xThomas2 chapter 19 . 1/9
Poor Akane
Guest chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
You forgot Nabiki's Smooching sound at the end.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
(6) Gunm/Battle Angel Alita
fellow chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
Badass Genma!
fellow chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
fellow chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
fellow chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
blueorangatan chapter 37 . 12/17/2013
omg that chase cracked me up
shadowfan999 chapter 37 . 7/17/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
bobo chapter 32 . 7/17/2013
bruhahahahaha bwahahahahaha lol rotflmao roflcopter soi soi soi (me starts laughing like a maniac after reading this awesome and king of funny chapter omake)
Hiryo chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Heya Gregg.

I love the bet of yours as well Toltiir. (Hope on AA you write more then Switching Places for Ranma and continue there.)

Anyway since I can't contact you elsewise.

Would it be ok if I can use Toltiir 'Feline Elder God of Mischief and Chaos'?
Portfolio: Mischief, The Lighter Side Of Chaos, Wishes, Pratfalls, Misteps, Luck

Anthing I should consider when I use him?
turbomagnus chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
The only thing that could make it more amusing would be if it continued and that last part became a running joke - the law enforcement officer being the only one who doesn't believe the truth about Nabiki's illicit activities.

Since he appearantly never went to China, no Amazons (yes, I know they're not really 'Amazons' by proper definition, but I can never remember the exact spelling of the Japanese name and 'Chinese Tribe of Warrior Women' is annoyingly long) - pity, part of me wants to see them get Judged the moment they try to pull out a Kiss of Death.
turbomagnus chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
I don't know what to say... Just... so many wonderful moments;

Shampoo getting turn-about-is-fair-played by Pepe.

Nabiki in a money bin... and let's face it, "The Money Song" might as well be her personal theme.

The scenes with Bugs and Kasumi.

And who can't enjoy seeing Kuno get treated to the standard Acme Villian Disposal Method (patented, of course.)?
solitare chapter 32 . 4/11/2012
You are a genius! I wonder who gets to be Pooh?