Reviews for A Fistful Of Omake
Maximara chapter 21 . 6/17/2016
I should point out that the gravity of Saturn is actually only 1.06 times that of Earth (10.44 m/s vs 9.8 m/s) while Jupiter is about 2.4 times that of Earth (24.79 m/s vs vs 9.8 m/s) so the gee forces for those worlds in this fanfict are way off.
Setras chapter 32 . 2/17/2016
Hahaha this chapter was BRILLIANT
Rose1948 chapter 32 . 3/4/2015
*roflmao* Oh Dear Sweet Mercenaries' Guild! This is so gosh-danged awesome!
xThomas2 chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
Poor Akane
Guest chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
You forgot Nabiki's Smooching sound at the end.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Adorable.
fellow chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Awesome.
blueorangatan chapter 37 . 12/17/2013
omg that chase cracked me up
shadowfan999 chapter 37 . 7/17/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
bobo chapter 32 . 7/17/2013
bruhahahahaha bwahahahahaha lol rotflmao roflcopter soi soi soi (me starts laughing like a maniac after reading this awesome and king of funny chapter omake)
Hiryo chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Heya Gregg.

I love the bet of yours as well Toltiir. (Hope on AA you write more then Switching Places for Ranma and continue there.)

Anyway since I can't contact you elsewise.

Would it be ok if I can use Toltiir 'Feline Elder God of Mischief and Chaos'?
Portfolio: Mischief, The Lighter Side Of Chaos, Wishes, Pratfalls, Misteps, Luck

Anthing I should consider when I use him?
turbomagnus chapter 24 . 3/28/2013
The only thing that could make it more amusing would be if it continued and that last part became a running joke - the law enforcement officer being the only one who doesn't believe the truth about Nabiki's illicit activities.

Since he appearantly never went to China, no Amazons (yes, I know they're not really 'Amazons' by proper definition, but I can never remember the exact spelling of the Japanese name and 'Chinese Tribe of Warrior Women' is annoyingly long) - pity, part of me wants to see them get Judged the moment they try to pull out a Kiss of Death.