Reviews for Butterflies
Maheen chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Nice!

P.S. I am not a fanfic writer.
GiggleBox AKA Kayla chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I love this story. It makes you think the characters are there, just like in the movies! Your stories should be published! You could become a millionare! I believe, your stories are perfection. The first person to read on this site, and the best. I will read all of your stories that i can!
Da p chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I like this was on top of Jessie. You really made this a cuuuute story.
Brisling chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Really really cute story. I enjoyed it sooooo much!
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
!
samuraistar chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Now look what you've done; I'm turning into a TS3 Fanfiction junkie! And your stories are the best I've seen so far, maybe ever!

THAT WAS CUTE, TOO!
operacynic chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was such a cute fic! Buzz and Jessie make a great couple. :D
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Heh, a great first "date" if I do say so myself.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Great story! By the way, are you gonna see "Toy Story 3"?
metamorphstorm chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is adorable! I have a bit of a crush on Buzz too, but I couldn't write something this cute...

Jessie as so cute, too, esp. in this story; I liked the way TS2 ended with Buzz kind of showing everyone he likes her. :)
The Smart Cookie chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Aw, this was so adorable! The awkwardness between them is so cute, and I love how Woody and Bo are just kind of hanging around spying on them!
XMemeto.MoriX chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Awe that was cute. Even though I support WoodyXJessie (yeah I know) I still found this adorable. Can't wait for more! :)
KarmaTS chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Great story as always, and yes don't listen to that selena gomez fan. She/he is one of those overly obessed and annoying fans we have on here. x_x Oi you should see her/him on the "Little Bundles Of Joy" fic reviews.

Idk it's like any story that isn't WoodyxJessie she automatically hates on (lately) and when it comes to that Little Bundles Of Joy story she keeps spamming the reviews. She could at least have respect for other people's work, but eh what can you do?

Just keep writing your stories. They are great. I love them no matter what pair you set up in your stories. ;)
Anilo chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is a very adorable fic, don't give any attention to the selena gomes fan...
selena gomez fan 4927 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
super duper gross. i think that the whole idea of buzzXjessie is just so...YUCK!