Reviews for Nobody
BlingBlingKing chapter 9 . 9/5/2012
oh man you HAVE to update this. I cannot tell you how difficult it is to find a decent 'Orgy' XIII fic, and this is just awesome. owo
I never would have expected to find Xemnas/Axel hot, but lemme tell you, that's all changed now. xD And the Axel/Demyx oh gods yes. Bene.
uhmm not sure if you still want this but my top three characters are: Axel, Demyx, and Roxas.
Pi chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Write more... And soon! Major love for your particular writing style.
Dancingwaterdemyx chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
cant wait for the next chapter. i really like this.
HPloveisreallove chapter 9 . 7/30/2011
I know you haven't updated in awhile, but MAN! what a spot to leave off on! lol. I like your story so far, and have added it to my Story Alerts if you ever do update again (which I VERY much hope you will!)
shadowdemontenma chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
OMFG not fair not fair hurry pleeeeeaaaase! goodness...i love demyx time and i'm not usually a yaoi fan unless the manga/anime was a yaoi, but demyx time made me love the couple..i loved the valentines day episode where they kissed i watched it three times and squeed a little loudly lmao
HeytharD chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
OMG! PLEASE MAKE MORE!
FaiofSeresu chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
I like this chapter. It's almost kinky in a way. I want to see AkuDemy smut! I cannot WAIT for the next chapter to come out. I'm sure with your amazing writing skills it will be well worth the wait. Also, MY fave three are Demyx, Axel, and, shockingly, Xemnas. Good luck with this fanfic!
KEEPTHEFIREGOING chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
NYAH! "Let me show you a few things"

LOVE IT!
RoxyPop813 chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
okay i aint trying to be rude but : "are you evar gunna update this ff?" dude i have been waiting for months! PLEASE UPDATE!
DennisTheBox chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
OMG I love how Marluxia, the gayest looking member, is the one flirting with Larxene! LOL I loved Xaldin, but he raises a point :3 Awesome story!
BlackMewKitten1 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Omg I just loved this chapter and the two chapters before it! Keep writing. You're a better writer than me and I actually have a part time writing job. You're awesome kay? :)
BlackMewKitten1 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
You're such a good writer...:'( I feel ashamed of my work. Please have another chapter soon cause I like your stories. XD
BlackMewKitten1 chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Pan chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
ack! looked at the published date rather then the updated! Ignore my stupid review! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pan chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
Its been so long since this was updated its probably a dead story but if theres any chance of a new chapter I would jump at it! Specially considering the place you left it off at! *remains ever hopeful*
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »