Reviews for Bits of Hearts on the Floor
kk chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
good, write a longer one just like this plz
Blind Wish chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
o.o omg :O seth is the romantic one jajaja and the funny one too also, in this... kind hmm of relationship¿? O: aww my little seth is so cute *-* he apologize also
Trixy BuenaSuerte chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
so my first wish is-jkjk that was nice, good job and i'll be waiting for my wishes 0.
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
So he's cheating on them? Guts Seth, guts.

Loved it though!
prettybutterfly99 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I'm in shock I never thought of this paring good work
The Horrid Truth chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
MOAR!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
The three of Paul, Jacob, and Seth together? Very interesting! I like the idea though. Good job!
Subaku13 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Bah! The amount of times I've read this and thought, 'Damnit! MORE!' still amazes me. I've kind of tricked myself into a false reality, thinking that there’s more to the story, and when I reach the end, I'm still thinking it.

Would LOVE to see a more in-depth story regarding the three! Stuck in a Seth/Jacob/Paul mode (Seth/Jacob Paul/Jacob Seth/Jacob) so really, all 3 of them is win!

I really liked the subtle cautiousness of the story, I think that's what really won me over.

"The door opens and closes, and the warm, familiar scent of Seth's floods the room.", really highlights that kind of tone.

There’s also a subtle dominance within Seth over the other two, which would've been interesting to have read more into :) seeing as he's the younger/weaker~ish of the three.

Overall, well done! (Poke for another longer Paul/Seth/Jacob 3)..

Oh well, I can try right? - )..
Teinai chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
nice hehe never thought of that ;)
Tony Mischievous Stark chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
that was touching. I like it very much. Its good, kind wished it was longer though, but I still liked it. kuddos
MC'Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Ow, the best threesome ever Y sigo en español, porque entre hispanas, hay que reviewear en spanish (?) xDD

Ayy, Alex de mi kokoro, esto fue hermoso, fue una linda OT3, porque Paul/Jacob sin Seth no es nada, y con él todo es mejorcito y kasjdl Y me gustó ese aire como de tristeza, no sé, cuando Seth dice "I'm sorry" es heartbreaker, youknow. Y que los ame a los dos y todo eso es kladasdla

Se va a favs, lo sabes, y ya sabes, estamos aquí para cuando puedas regresar, siempre estamos :3

Love ya, dear
writingmyownhistory-inactive chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Aw, cute. c:
LoonyMoony1396 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
huh i didn't understand that one much but it was alright i guess.
Bedessica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
first wish is that yopu would make this into a ch fic

2. I wish to meet taylor