Reviews for Gonna Be All Right
crystal3604 chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
This story is very sweet and touching. Not rushed but simple. I like it really. I wish there were more fanfics like this and I do wish if I could write stories in your style.
Please keep it up.
AtchanKaze chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
I remembering reading this on. DA and really enjoyed all the chapters you made . Then I couldn't remember the title of this story in till I found it here . And so glad I found it . So favouriting it . Do write more , PXF rulers !
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN! Sorry, there was a Phantom of the Opera reference and I had to point it out :)
Kimnd chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh man
That
That was flocking adorable.
I mean seriously, when she asks Phineaus to build a pizza parlor... I can just see it!
Nya Mystic chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
ContiueXas mant nines as I ca type in five minutes which is a lot
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
This story was actually... NICE and I don't like phinerb
Beersmoo chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Awww so sweet.
FoolishLittleDuck chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Oh my gosh... This... This is such a beautiful, great and well-written story! I'm currently sitting here, eyes teary, because it's just so emotional, heartfelt, and wonderful... It's in character, you can understand every decision made, somehow, you can relate to everyone, even if you haven't been through anything similar before, ever.

I have to say, I nearly let the tears fall when I read the second extra drabble, but at the last sentence I couldn't help but laugh. "even if it meant searching the stars"? The funny thing is, they'd probably LITERALLY do it.

So to sum this up with one word: Love. Pure love.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
This chapter has to be my favorite so far.
Inumaru12 chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
Great job! I really liked it, especially Candace protecting them. :3

Inumaru12
Seraphina Greene chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
First of all, I want to say that this story has to be absolutely one of the best PhineasxFerb stories out there! Absolute fave! One question-have you ever considered giving Isabella someone too? I've been writing something, but I'm worried that I couldn't do it justice. Btw, I wrote my own similar(I haven't put it up yet, so don't go looking), but I couldn't write the part where their parents find out because I would be so close to yours it wouldn't make any sense! So anyway, love the story, wrote my own but keep forgeting to upload, have you ever considered someone for Isabella, and thanks for everything! - SeraGreene12
paraPsychologist chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
I feel bad! I favorited without reviewing a while back. Reviewing THEN favoriting is, like, one of my rules, and I broke it.

Anywho, I love this story. The way you've written it, the perspective you give from Candace's and Isabella's POV's, and how you didn't make everyone accept/hate the relationship like it usually is with slash. I don't see why there are so many flames here (I saw at least four that I got really upset about) just because of the pairing. A few people were actually kind enough to point out that they didn't like the pairing but you wrote well, but the others...yeah.

I'm sorry, I always get so babbly. All in all, great fic. Probably my favorite in the fandom. Really! Keep up the good work. :D
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! At first when I saw fics like this I freaked a little and thought "Oh, hell no!" but you're story reconvinced me so much I'm not so sure I can go back to Phinabella. THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! THIS WAS TOO DAMN CUTE I also loved how well you did the dramatic parts. Yay
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Aw! this is so sweet! I can't wait to read what happens next!
AkiraNatsume chapter 7 . 3/10/2011