Reviews for Paper Trail
Malkavianqueen chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
This was entirely too adorable! :) All of the Bullworth gang were very much in character (and your Petey made me squeal from his cuteness!).
MooMonsters chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
OMG. I love the letters from Gary. Totally captured his character. And I LOVE how Russell likes Fashion...not too keen on Gord, however. Sorry! :D

I like it; the whole idea is different. Different is good. :D
Homely chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
ahaha I love it! XD Update soon (:
Independence-Day chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Aw, it's over? I be sad now... :(
Violent-Medic chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
I dunno whether to be happy it's finished or sad that it's over. Oh well. Fun times! (Hurrah for ending on a slightly sappy note!)
Espanglish chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
I CRY TEARS OF CAPSLOCK JOY!

D'aw, what a sweet ending OwO

There should be more crack!fic out there cause like... TIS THE BEST!

Btw, first two notes are the WIN! Gary lubs Petey and Petey lubs Gary!

CAPSLOCK AWAY!
jrwbtw chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Freakin' great story. It's unique in how you used a series of messages, letters, etc. to communicate an entire year's worth of stories.

I understand Bully is suppose to be set sometime before cell phones, text messages and the Internet became widely popular. I wonder how this story would continue if those technologies were utilized? Like a Bullworth brawl that was uploaded to Youtube, or an intimate text message sent to the wrong person.
Zbwoop chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
D'aw Trent and Kirby are just the cutest thing ever. 3 I can just picture Trent being like "I LOVE YOU KIRBY OLSEN" and Kirby is just like D /horrified. Although judging from their trip to the Principal's office he didn't seem to mind that much ;)

Those letters from the staff are the best thing. Will they EVER get a solid math teacher?

Gary you sly bastard 3
Oh GAWD chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
Trent carrying Kirby through the halls screaming,"I Love You Kirby"? .EVAR.

Gord and Russell was too cute!

MUST CONTINUE :)
Violent-Medic chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
Heh. Gary's a douchebag. In a... well, not a good way, per se, but good sort of... ah, you know what I mean. Good.

And Trent carrying Kirby on his shoulders through the halls proclaiming his love while literally giving Crabblesnitch a heart attack? Best. Mental. Image. Ever.

Also, the Gord and Russell thing... strangely adorable. (Russell has a fabulous friend, hurrah!)
Espanglish chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
PETEY IS TOTZ INTO S&M... M, PETEY IN A BONDAGE SUIT WITH GARY AS HIS WHIPPING MASTER...

WIN! UPDATE SOON!

OH... I'M GUESSING THAT WAS TRENT WHO WAS DRAGGING KIRBY AROUND THE CORRIDORS SHOUTING 'I LOVE YOU!', NO?... WELL... CUTE 8D

... I really have to stop this capslock thing.

NOT!
Independence-Day chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
Poor Petey, being all optimistic and stuff... He should know better, seeing as how Gary is such an asshole (I love him, but that doesn't mean anyone else has to!)

Ha Ha, Trent is amazing, I love him, and Kirby is probably going to kill him.

You know who we haven't heard from, the little kids. I know they aren't as likely to say something juicy and weird, but still... not complaining! Just wondering...
deactivateme123 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
The llamas. OH GOD, THE LLAMAS.

Watch me ride this drama llama! DX

I'm not sure I can express how much I adore this. It's just geniusly written like a genius wrote it.. GENIUSLY!

"Please find enclosed with this letter a visitor's pass and appointment card for your scheduled visit."

Aw. Gary does care. *sniffle*

YOUR FIC IS BEYOND CAPSLOCK WORTHY. I WISH MY FONT WAS BIGGER SO IT COULD CONTAIN MY JOY.

Faving this shitz nao. Yep.
Zbwoop chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
This story is made with 3/4 epic poundcake and 1/4 concentrated Win. Mix together. Bake at 400. Serve.

BWAHAHA Mr. Harrington got pwned. BifDerby OTP3

and gawd Kirby's little angry, awkward nu-gayness is adorable.

But... Gord's V-Day Card to himself. Best. Thing. Ever. I LOL'd in real life.

Please continue.
ShaneBLAST chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Oh god. I'm in love with this story.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »