Reviews for He Understands More Than You Think
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Awe! Uther I just wanna hug you!
Heart.Or.Head chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
love it i wjust wish there were more fics like this where he wants them together
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I very much enjoyed this story. It shows the more human and loving side of Uther, which is rather refreshing considering all we usually get to see in both the show and fanfiction is the evil bastard side of him. Good job.
natters chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
good fic.
Sliverloc303 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
There are two POVs on Arthur/Gwen that I find the most interesting. Uther's is one and you did a good job at this. Yes, there's a chance he might have lost his temper when he found out and throw both of them in a cell for a while but then there's the point where Uther was in love once too and he could be able to see that in Arthur and Gwen.

The other POV I find interesting is of the ordinary people of Camelot, servents like Gwen, though I'm not sure if there's many stories like that on here.

Still though really good job!
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Interesting take on Uther. It has a ring of truth to it in many ways- I think you did a good job at capturing his character, however I think there would be a lot of ranting and raving on before he accepted Gwen and Arthur together - however, like you, I feel that he may -may - just have it in him to do so. Always the optimist!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aww. If only. Sadly, unless something drastic happens I think if Arthur ever told his father of his feelings for Guinevere that I would not put it past Uther to lock one or both of them up, banish Gwen and try to force Arthur to marry another. Let's hope Gius' rant at the king in The Witchfinder will have some kind of impact on the man. :) Good fic.
sharmini chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
this is good. i like this one too.
32-star chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
fantastic
themasters pet chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
a great fic about Uther ) because really not many people udnerstand he has a good side to him to ))
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
sweet love it xx
Magic Pirate chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
That was so sweet i really loved it! Well done!
Katherine2701 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
o! Gwen and Arther caught in the act. very suspicious! Gwen better make a good mum.
archeress of silverbow chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is a brillient story, can you find a way of continuing it plese
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
you wrote a 'decent' Uther, yay! I like Uther, despite his major faults. I just want him to giggle once on camera. just once.

I like this story as I imagine that if given the chance, Gwen could win anyone over.