Reviews for Christmas at the Palace of Wisdom
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
:D thats but so funny too
jericho chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
*howls with laughter*ahhh...poor JoMo!classic 3
Shezli chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This was hilarious. John was a complete slut. So determined to prove his point, and so much gloating into his own glorry, understandable considering his heavenly beauty. I have a hard time though believing someone could ever defy John, specially when he would be laying across the table, almost naked.

Very nice work!
Hardly Here chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw John! I had to laugh at the poor thing at the end XD

"You did not just imply my abs are… fake.”

HE GRATED CHEESE ON THEM AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

I laughed. out loud. Awesome fic.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
You are just too much for me. Bwahahaha This was great! All that I want to say has already been said but I will say this, post more often. You are a hell of a writer! Enjoyed this to bits. I don't know much about Raven's character but it feels like you got him just right. As for JoMo, hells yeah!

This was a treat! ...ROFL (I watch him on TNA and sometimes he reminds me too much like my Shawny.)

~Nef
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
That was fabulous. You got Raven and John down perfectly. Good job.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Okay, that was the best. Literally. It was hilarious.

Raven has some Jedi powers... he sensed someone coming to break the dark atmosphere they made!

JoMo is so clueless... GAB EHCOUD! I was rolling!

Daffney as a banshee... yep, sounds about right.

Even after everything JoMo did, Raven said no. "Ima Jew..." he he.

I loved it!
The Skye Skye chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
1: Raven as John's father! Good gracious. XD He would had to have been fourteen when John was born. Crazy talk! In my own RP with my friend Mandy [which is where this pairing initially spawned for me.] they're lovers. Lol.

2. Very comical. I could't stop giggling. You got their ring personas down quite well. I really do enjoy the change of pace. It felt silly but real.

3. Now I'm a person who likes to visualize vocalization and your sex scene really appealed to my tastes. Which is pretty hard to do!

4. Wonderful punchline. I really did like that. Heh. Jewish.

5. I'm a bit too obsessed with Raven for my own good and have to say. Raven is not Atheist. He is very spiritual and intellectual and doesn't chose any given religion at all.

6. Thank you very very very much for this! It really was a lovely fic!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ha, I loved it. It was really funny, especially John and how he was. 'Douche Bag' across his abs lmao GAB EHCUOD XD thats so funny. I really liked it and I think you did a great job on both fics. You should write more often ;)
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
That is exactly something that Raven would do. lol. And Miz got 200 dollars, that is a win-win for me. John did all that for nothing, *snerk* he secretly enjoyed it.

But I openly enjoyed it!
HardyxGirlx89 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I love that after all that John went through he had such a simple reason for not wanting to go. -
empieflower chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
ROTFL XD This was hilarious! XD Lovely job dear! I'm sure Ravensadom will love it! ;)
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This was great ;)
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh the most epic of epic wins!