Reviews for Just a Hunch
SeppoSade chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Loved it. :D
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
this was really good. thanks for the read.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Excellent story. The scene change was fluid and enjoyable.
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Lol! really good! You do Sulu reallyreallyREALLY well! I'm impressed at the depth of his characterisation. Good and I look forward to more Sulu!

Love,

Lady Merlin
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Loved the style of this.
Marshallana chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Thank you so much for this. Finally a Sulu-centric fic that's not slash! Great character study, and I loved his interactions with the rest of the crew. I would definitely like to see more of him. Good work!
uAurel chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
finally a non-slash Sulu fic :) i love how you weave a bit of Kirk, Spock & Uhura here and there yet managed to portray our often under appreciated pilot
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I really enjoyed this fic; it was really good!
Hekateras chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Wonderful. :D You did a great job writing Sulu and the other characters. :) I particularly liked the chess bit. Too many fics make Jim a complete chess whiz. Good to see him put in his place for a change. :D
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Nicely done. *arches eyebrow like Spock(I can actually do it)*

Never thought I'd see a character study on Sulu. And it was a bit of a character study on Kirk, as well Kirk is a bit of a jack of all trades, you notice. While that is a good thing, having specialists is even better. He was trying to get his specialists to grow above and beyond their current limits.

Very cool. Keep writing!
Natku chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
You have lucky friends, my dear, if you constantly churn stuff like this out for them.

This was very interesting. Sulu isn't a character I've seen from you yet, and it's so hard to find good fiction about him without slash. Eugh. What I like here, past fleshing out the character beautifully, is that you have captured the whole group dynamic within this fic. Especially during the chess part. Well done with that.

ANd you know I loved the Spock/Nyota moment you managed to sneak in. You mush. And Mizuki's character . . . the daughter had to come from somewhere, yes?

Keep up the great work! And keep writing! Not that you need any encouragement.