Reviews for The Chaos Trilogy 1: The Insane Smiles
Pollyannamother3 chapter 15 . 7/21
I love this. Really. If i could, I'd voice this. Really, pull my Fawful voice, (Mess up his dialogue hardcore) and my Dimentio voice and do it. Cause this..Ahahaha...this brings many emotions like a stew of many vegetables!
Aaah! It's sooo good! But I have the teensiest-eensiest qualm; evildoers go to a place underneath the Underwhere and become Skellobits, not Shaydes.
LoveGlutton chapter 15 . 5/21
Let the war begin
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 5/21
Oh god now i want to know
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 5/21
I am going to enjoy this
That One Crazed Lunatic chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
OMG! Fawful x Mimi! We shall be good friends XD! PS, love the ending and Dimentio's costume. And I love how Timpani's comment actually hurt Dimentio. Ah, I love his smug nature, but I also like it whenever he gets beaten in an arguement, cuz his reaction is usually funny.
That One Crazed Lunatic chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I have a certain addiction to making up stories in my head, most commonly centering around Dimentio and Fawful. As soon as I saw this, I had to read it XD! Great job!
ShootingStarsChaos chapter 15 . 3/21/2014
awesome when I first read this I was so over joyed to see two of my favourite characters in one fiction and its long! fantastic I say!
Major144 chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
A great story full of drama! Great orgin story for Dimentio! Full of love, drama, and madness! The action and emotion of the charcters were greatly enjoyable! Can't wait to read the next two stories!
IvanQuote chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
Is it bad that I feel sorry for Dimentio in this chapter? I feel as if it was a bit of Rose's fault for her word choice when yelling at Dimentio. I am against her being killed, don't get me wrong, but her harsh language, especially the "traitor" bit, was completely uncalled for. Though then again, he probably would have snapped of heartbreak anyway, due to the voices in his head, it being written that he is the destroyer of worlds and whatnot. Anyway, the flashback story was a fantastic read. The emotions I felt and the immersion I experienced surpassed that of many published books I've read and rivaled that of Super Paper Mario. Fantastic job!
Shadowclanwarrior chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Amazing. That is this fanfic in a nutshell, amazing. Defiantly one of the best, if not THE best, Mario fanfic I've read on this site. Great story, characters, pretty much everything was grand. ...But I'm also a critic, and there are a few things that do need mentioning XD.

The first thing is really mainly a nitpick, but why would Dimentio reveal himself so early in his plan back at the Halloween party? Everyone thought he was dead, he would have had a much better advantage if he just kept himself hidden and worked through his plan that way. To me, it would be more in character for him to just simply stay in the shadows, because he could really play with the fear of the heroes and probably be more entertained that way. Again, mostly a nitpick, but it still kind of bugged me.

The second thing is WHY on God's green earth would Mario, Blumiere, and co. EVER consider trusting Dimentio again (Mimi being the exception since she, in the case of this story, in love with him)? They KNOW he is a complete lunatic, and to see him again (after being killed), their first response should be to kill him or do something with because they know he is dangerous! Now, if DImentio had a disguise, or if there was a good reason (like Dimentio's was their last hope or something big like that), it would be different. But here Bowser shows up, Dimentio gets rid of him, and POOF! They are willing to work with him again because he sort of helped and said he was a changed person (wouldn't they assume he would be lying too?). It doesn't make any sense and for some of them, out of character (like I think Timpani would rather die then be in the same room with Dimentio after what he did, considering her reactions to him in the game. Blumiere, and probably Nastasia, being similar).

On a side note, I would like the point out that what you did with Dimentio and Mimi's relationship was completely brilliant. Loved how you made it so dramatic and tragic, as it is very hard for me to find good dramatic Dimentio/Mimi fanfics. Hope their relationship gets better as the trilogy goes on (or one can hope).

But other then those two things, I really enjoyed it and I look forward to reading the rest of the trilogy :).
TheLoadingScreen chapter 15 . 12/8/2012
Incredible. I just had to finish it in one go. :P
This portayal of Dimentio is...really disturbing and intriguing.
It goes really deep...One of my favorites so far, definitely.
A lot of gripping action, and everything comes smoothly together...
One of the best I've ever read.
(oh, and I like the story's Fawful too.)
SilverSilverSilver chapter 15 . 6/10/2012
wow... That was soo cool! I almost started crying when Mario wouldn't leave without Fawful... I don't know why... :)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/7/2011
Whoa ho ho ho!

A masterpiece! And there's MORE?

Well, I must read the rest!

Padfoot Moony and Prongs chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
We get to go inside the worlds most villainous mind to see why he is evil?

*sits in chair and grabs popcorn*

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »