Reviews for The Adventures of Childhood
Okay, so I have to admit that the age stuff is a bit off maybe, but not completely unbelievable. I mean, Kirk is suppose to be super smart for a human anyways, commanding a starship so early in life, and not what. Spock is a straight out genie and so is Scotty, Uhura, and Checkov. And as for McCoy, well, bieng the future best chief medical officer there will be, well, that kind of smarts speaks for itself. You just made them a LITTLE too accurate, that's all, otherwise your awesome at this, bud!
The minu Uhura and Sulu stuff was totally spot on, you go girl!
Wait, what is this, I think I like it. I just don't know what it is. Well whatever it turns out to be, keep it coming!
princeofthefallingangels chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Why did you stop this story, it is good.
princeofthefallingangels chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
this is so cute i love it chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
This story is so cute! It's a really nice idea and well executed. You can do so much with this and have already done great with modifying all of their characteristics to fit a child's personality - especially with Spock. I know it's been a while since you've updated but I was wondering if you have any plans for working on it again. I would love to see how you would write the children on the first day in Kindergarten. It's your story, though, so do whatever you want (I hope I didn't sound too pushy). I just wanted to tell you that this story made my morning and I wish I could have discovered it sooner. :)
w3s4wc4stl3s chapter 4 . 9/12/2011

sorry bout that. i was thinking i could shower you with compliments, but i realized that nothing says 'awesome' like loud, obnoxious screaming, lol. Incase my inarticulate shreiking wasn't descriptive enough, i'll translate;

'your a murderer. i am now dying, slowly and painfully, of a very serious overdose of cute. one more chapter may just end my suffering...hint hint.' seriously though, mi amigo; you did good.
BondSlave chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
It is soooo adorable! I absolutally ADORE the idea behind this mini ficlet! Do continue! I am looking forward to more!
luuluulove chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
daww... Chekov is adorable, always and forever.

There ain't nothing wrong with a guy kindergarden teacher. There was one at my school (not my teacher, though), who was really cool. He later went to work at the middle school, so I had him then. Oddly though he remembered who I was even though I wasn't his student and only saw him when he was on 'watch the kiddies duty' during lunch and recess. It was probably because I always got myself hurt and had to be taken to the nurses office...

Anywho. This is still adorable.
SpaceHusband chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Wonderful. It is a great story, unique and awesome.
Darkstar0196 chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
i'd be fine with a girl captain pike, its kinda funny
LucyMcCoy92 chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Yay! I love the new Chekov chapter! thanks for updating!
Magdalen Beller chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
It's great that you updated:) I think that changing Mr Pike to Ms Pike will be fine, and why don't you use Spock's mother last name? I don't remember it right now, but you should find it easly:)
Darkstar0196 chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Much cuteness! please update soon!
LucyMcCoy92 chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
perhaps chekov can be the new kid on the block after the rest of the crew has been playing for a week or so.