Reviews for The Adventures of Childhood
princeofthefallingangels chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Why did you stop this story, it is good.
princeofthefallingangels chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
this is so cute i love it
Hiding.in.the.cookie.jar chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
This story is so cute! It's a really nice idea and well executed. You can do so much with this and have already done great with modifying all of their characteristics to fit a child's personality - especially with Spock. I know it's been a while since you've updated but I was wondering if you have any plans for working on it again. I would love to see how you would write the children on the first day in Kindergarten. It's your story, though, so do whatever you want (I hope I didn't sound too pushy). I just wanted to tell you that this story made my morning and I wish I could have discovered it sooner. :)
w3s4wc4stl3s chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
!

sorry bout that. i was thinking i could shower you with compliments, but i realized that nothing says 'awesome' like loud, obnoxious screaming, lol. Incase my inarticulate shreiking wasn't descriptive enough, i'll translate;

'your a murderer. i am now dying, slowly and painfully, of a very serious overdose of cute. one more chapter may just end my suffering...hint hint.' seriously though, mi amigo; you did good.
BondSlave chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
It is soooo adorable! I absolutally ADORE the idea behind this mini ficlet! Do continue! I am looking forward to more!
luuluulove chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
daww... Chekov is adorable, always and forever.

There ain't nothing wrong with a guy kindergarden teacher. There was one at my school (not my teacher, though), who was really cool. He later went to work at the middle school, so I had him then. Oddly though he remembered who I was even though I wasn't his student and only saw him when he was on 'watch the kiddies duty' during lunch and recess. It was probably because I always got myself hurt and had to be taken to the nurses office...

Anywho. This is still adorable.
SpaceHusband chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Wonderful. It is a great story, unique and awesome.
Darkstar0196 chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
i'd be fine with a girl captain pike, its kinda funny
LucyMcCoy92 chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Yay! I love the new Chekov chapter! thanks for updating!
Magdalen Beller chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
It's great that you updated:) I think that changing Mr Pike to Ms Pike will be fine, and why don't you use Spock's mother last name? I don't remember it right now, but you should find it easly:)
Darkstar0196 chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Much cuteness! please update soon!
LucyMcCoy92 chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
perhaps chekov can be the new kid on the block after the rest of the crew has been playing for a week or so.
luuluulove chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
... i love this...

especially how spock 'takes things too serious'.
Magdalen Beller chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
cute:) but I think that Jim didn't say his name to their new friends?
ningaturtle chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
This is so funny and awesome! This is such a good idea, write more!