Reviews for Welcome to Rainbow
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
WOW. Just...WOW. This is powerful, powerful writing with so much pain and emotion and hurt and heartwrenchingness. It's left me on the verge of tears. So beautiful, so sad, yet so hopeful at the same time. WOW.
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oj, oj, oj vad duktig du ar! Jag blir alldeles stolt, haha, fastan jag inte ens kanner dig. Det ar bara sa roligt att snubbla over svenskar har, och svenskar som verkligen kan skriva ocksa. Jag ligger har, pa ett svalt tragolv i London, med fotterna pa balkongen for att det ar for varmt for att sitta dar ute men for att jag anda inte vill slosa bort solskenet och Christmas spirit ar val ungefar det sista jag kanner sahar i juli men det gjorde inget. For en stund dar kunde jag nastan ha tittat upp och dagdromt om snoflingor och frost. Vet att det var lange sedan du postade denna nu, men jag vet sjalv hur glatt overraskad man blir nar det trillar in reviews som man inte forvantade sig och jag kunde inte lata bli med tanke pa hur bra detta ar! Du har ett bildsprak som man sallan ser har (tyvarr) och jag gillar verkligen hur du hanterade bade Ziva och Tony i den har situationen. Det kandes valdigt in character.
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
sadish but the ending was great
I LOVE Lo-Ball chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Lame, Straight, and Horrible this story is. Sorry to dissapoint you but your writing sucks, it is just too... formal. My brain had a corony just reading it. Do not lose heart! YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER! :) It's just THIS story wasn't your best tis' all. Merry Xmas.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
A beautiful fic. So beautiful. I loved Ziva's changing view of the child. And the talk about love.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Awesome job ! XP
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Beautiful.

I have no more to say.

Just.

Beutiful
ContentsPriceless chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
do you know how many times I've read this story? Like 6 times! Every time I search for something on this site it comes up! And I can't help myself! I read it! Really this is on of the best stories I've ever read! I simply love it! The way you wrote it is really magnificent and wonderful, you can feel Ziva's emotions and that is something a few people can do... And I have read more tan 500 NCIS fanfictions (I swear!)
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
... Oh, my god! You are an amazing writer. Words can't even discribe it. It's like... wow. Absolutly amazing! I'm not even going to try and find words there aren't any
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh wow... *sniff* I realy enjoyed that, thank you for writing it!

cya

DK
LtTanyaBoone chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
That was beautiful. I can totally see Tony reacting like this at first and then change his mind later.
Azilee chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wierd grammar and odd words... Beautiful, poetic, soft, nostalgic words. Your story touched my soul and your words painted a gentle, fragile and delicate buble of space and time in my mind. Thank you.
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Wow, a beautifully written, moving story. I absolutely loved it. Great work
Skylark16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I so love it! I love it! I love it I love it!
pia chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
what a powerful, moving story.

wow