Reviews for Everything You Ever
Rose Tinted Contact Lenses chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Gorgeously done. Also incredibly depressing, but gorgeous all the same. Very nice oneshot.
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Very punches being pulled whatsoever. Very nicely done.
serenbach chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh wow, this was so sad and so achingly beautiful. This line "and wonders if anyone will mourn the second death, his death, on that rooftop" nearly made me tear up. Perfect. :)
grouchtomato chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Alistair, emotionally a shadow of his former self. All innocence and levity gone. I echo others' sentiments - I wanted more, it was so short (but totally awesome)! But in a way, it's fitting because Alistair is cold and unfeeling, terse and grave, now that his love is gone. D:
Anna Sheridan chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This took my breath away. My only complaint is that I want more. What happens next-now that they're both dead.
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I love the angst in your story, and the depth of Alistair's loss. Your story flows really nicely, too.
thirteenthchime chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Guh. Just wanted to say that I really loved this, despite (or rather, probably, because of) its sadness and it's probably the most fitting end (even if I was too chicken to do it in my game).

Also, I loved the quote at that beginning and was assuming it would be from a imagine my (incredibly geeky) surprise when I googled it only to see it was Dr. Horrible! Too hilarious, but somehow, also too perfect.
RinoaTifa chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Beautiful work. Poor Alistair - I can't imagine him ever truly recovering from his love's death, though his sense of duty to the kingdom would still make him a great ruler. Plus, I love the idea that he'd name his child Duncan.

Hijozu chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I love how you used the lyrics to "Everything You Ever" from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I would never have thought to use it like that. Nice.
Crisium chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh, Vehlr.

You're ripping my heart out. D:
Tulnekaya chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Very powerful, exactly how I imagined Alistair should the player character take the Ultimate Sacrifice. Though I must say, I wholeheartedly agree with anyone who thinks that an heir would be named Duncan.