Reviews for Coping with Change
My Demons Hide From Me chapter 13 . 3/4
Being out for more than two minutes after fainting indicates brain damage that's probably why the nurse called the ambulance, right?
misuky7 chapter 27 . 2/11
I loved this story. I am fascinated by Aspergers Syndrome. I wish you were going to write more but I likedon't it just the same. :3
Blissangel91494 chapter 27 . 10/21/2016
This was really well done. It's been a long time since I've read such a long fan fiction in less than 24 hours. I love stories about Bella with different personalities and quirks. Nice job.
Blueboot55 chapter 27 . 10/13/2016
Very nice story.
Blueboot55 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Very good start.
paralighter4ever chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
Why does no one not know what Aspberger's Syndrome is! Have they not encountered someone with autism or any form of autism before? They're over 100 years old lmaoo. But it's sweet that E and A don't try to change her too much BECAUSE she has AS it's really sweet. This is my first time reading your fic btw lol. I read GeekChick's fic "Yes" all the time and I was curious on where there were more fics on autism/AS. So thanks for writing this, it's sweet and cute!
Queen of Fangirling chapter 8 . 6/11/2016
Your story so far is amazing, absolutely incredible and I love it, but this one thing really annoyed me. In this chapter you have said Edward and Bella took off faster than the speed of light, but then went on later to explain the light passing them in colourful streams. If they were going faster than light there would be no light. Please fix this one small thing. Thank you Queen of Fangirling
4everfictional chapter 27 . 4/15/2016
I could see your writing develop with each chapter, and it was an overall amazing read. Thank you so much for putting in the time and care to get this story to a satisfying completion.
Youat2intheMorning chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
That yoai part killed! ahahah I love it
GPCS. Sonitha Pico chapter 27 . 12/30/2015
Love it! Great history!
Greetings from Ecuador!
not used anymore sorry chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
This was an amazing story to read and I'm glad to have stumbled across it.:)
It was beautiful.:)
not used anymore sorry chapter 26 . 11/3/2015
Poor Bells!:(
not used anymore sorry chapter 25 . 11/3/2015
Wow! Bella cares about her mom so much it's heartwarming.:)
Literally.:)
Or that could be the tea in drinking…
not used anymore sorry chapter 24 . 11/3/2015
Ah! No James!:(
Well, this IS an Epic story so what do you expect? *shrug*
not used anymore sorry chapter 22 . 11/2/2015
Edward is such a sweetheart!:)
I'm getting annoying, amen't I… sorry! I just effing love Edward Anthony Cullen!