Reviews for Coping with Change
luvyateamedward chapter 27 . 5/4
Great story! Thanks for sharing.
brokenblackangel chapter 27 . 1/12
I like your story. I like how Bella is and how she reacts, I can recognise myself in some of it. Edward is a little silly, but good. Thank you.
Kate Cullen2539 chapter 1 . 1/3
Hey i have asperger syndrome as well :) and since i have it and i seen this story i wanted to read it :)
cinderella191 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Sound interesting See you next chapter ;)
divyvicki chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
Kind of a strange ending. Felt like u just ended it.
divyvicki chapter 26 . 10/2/2014
This certainly isn't ending how I expected.
divyvicki chapter 25 . 10/2/2014
U having fun reading this. Nice inclusion of a Twilight scene.
divyvicki chapter 24 . 9/27/2014
Thanks for finishing this and for ur pledge to complete the next story before posting it. As a reader it is so frustrating to be reading a wonderful story that just stops in the middle and never gets completed.
divyvicki chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
Interesting discussion with Bella about her thought on conversation. She is a very interesting character.
katie131925 chapter 27 . 9/22/2014
This story was amazing and you wrote it so, so very well that I couldn't put it down. I get why you have decides to finish it here but please do not , never stop writing in general because you are too good not to. (I hope tht made sense) :)
leylinjan chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
uhm... I don't think I should 'complain' about it, but if I don't mention it I'll be thinking about it all day. I'm just weird obsessive like that.
So I'll come right out and say it - your percentages are wrong. Vampire Werewolf percentages already make more than 100 %, and that kinda bothers me. Don't feel bad though - the rest of your story is really great, as you can probably tell from the fact that I'm only mentioning that.
divyvicki chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
Interesting interaction. I love that Bella thought she was surrounded by idiots. Wonderful self esteem. I'm wondering what gift she is going to headache vampire!
divyvicki chapter 20 . 9/7/2014
Interesting way to tell him!
divyvicki chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Since this is a completed story, there is probably no reason to mention this, but I find it annoying when Authors put their review replies at the beginning of the chapters.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 8/24/2014
Great insight into Bella's fears and her thought process.