Reviews for Black Butler
bluerose-28 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Omg, this is so epic. Sephiroth as a butler and Cloud commanding his every move. Just the image of them taking over Sebastian's and Ciel's role for a while makes me squeal for joy! Hahaha. Hope there's a sequel to this? :)
Jasper's Singer chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Sounds interesting... Can't wait to see more.
mimic shalle chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
hmmm, I wasn't really sure when I saw this one but I tried to give it a go.

Must say it was somewhat interesting and 'em a little curious as to where you want this to lead to. So far you haven't indicted anything that would add to the main plot... which I'm a little comprehensive about... I don't really know the plot for this story... and certainly, I can't entirely base it off to the original series seeing as you would deviate from it. A little heads up would be nice before all this 'filler' thing.

I'm not trying to nitpick here, but do mind the choice of words you use for references. There's two that bothered me a lot and made me stop from reading: 'WWIII' and 'microwave'. You're using Victorian Time line here, WWII still haven't occurred. As you may know Queen Vicky died on 1901, marking the end of her period, and WWII happened 1939-1945. Since the original series is still using the Victorian trend it would mean that Ciel's time line is still set during the late 1800s. As for the microwave it was invented on 1945, I wasn't sure about the toaster oven but a quick search told me it was invented on 1956 (the oven toaster on 1910), regardless though both machines were only made available well after the time line you're using. And oh yeah, you're not using 17th century, it's 18th, unless, of course, you're using a different set of royalty.

...Then again if you have concocted your own time line to use in this story, such as some events had happened already, then do disregard the brief history lesson but I do hope you do consider my words seriously. You haven't hinted what time line you are using and since this is based from a certain series, naturally your reader (well me, I don't know about the others) would refer to that said series and a carelessly thrown word could, and will, disrupt the flow your story.

Will be waiting for an update

-mimic
Shi Kami the Traitorous Knight chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
This story is amazing so far, I can't wait to read the next chapter. XD
lalstice chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
kay then. its a great fic, but, in my opinion, i really can't imagine Cloud as Cloud Von Strife and i can't imagine Sephiroth as Sephiroth Michaelis. just sayin. but it's pretty good! heh. Sephy appears just as evil as he was in ffvii. just more...butleralized.
PurgatoryHeart chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
what a tease! I had just finished watching black butler when i stumbled on this. And i love it. I wonder; aerith is going to die, right?
Aeredes chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
zomg, I do so love Kuroshitsuji! This is going to be amazing.

I imagine it'll have a more pleasant feel of newness to those who haven't seen/read Kuro.

I am so enjoying this. Although I can image the characters quite vividly, Seph's face refuses to not look like Sebastian. So goes for Ciel. I mean Cloud.

Good work so far.
Shiri Matakami chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
As soon as I clicked on this story I had the feeling that it was going to be one giant cocktease and I haven't been dissapointed.

:b

I am interested to see how you actually get the two of them together.
diamondkat12 chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Liking it so far. You are doing a good job of combining the nature of the original characters of Kuroshitsuji with that of the characters of Final Fantasy.
TheFinalFantasy chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I LOVED this chapter sooooooooooooo much and I wish so much more had happened. I just can't wait until Seph finally gets into Clouds pants, ya know. Can't wait until the next chapter.
Stumbled chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
And here you have, I've stumbled upn your delightful little fic yet again and still, I'm in love with it. I love this chapter so very much and can't 3wait until you update.
Kags21 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
love it
Mizu Hoseki chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
curiouser and curiouser

as well as very amusing _

and your saying that this isn't really a part of the main story? thats funny cause it's a really good chapter!

-bounces with joy-

I can't wait to see what finally tips Cloud into doing 'it' _

-pulls hair-

gah! I can't think of what else to write, maybe I'll come up with something next chapter _

Mizu
Mizu Hoseki chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
okay, I admit, when I first saw this I wasn't sure i wanted to read it... so I skipped over it a few times till I decided to finally click it and start reading

...I then proceeded to laugh like a loon and try and look up some of the manga this is based off

and realized that just how funny that was too...

so you gonna put Cloud in a dress too?

-chuckles darkly-

I can't wait to read more of this _ and while I wait I'm gona read more of the manga!

later!

-wanders off to the manga-

Mizu
TheFinalFantasy chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I really loved this chapter. Can't wait until you update.