Reviews for Win Some, Lose Some
grahamgarrett.powerofanime chapter 25 . 7/2
I like this one a LOT. It has a real vibe to it.
Rake1810 chapter 23 . 6/29
What a fantastic follow up. Great two-shot.
Rake1810 chapter 22 . 6/29
Another fantastic chapter.
Rake1810 chapter 21 . 6/29
Another great chapter.
Rake1810 chapter 20 . 6/29
Loved it. Wish you had gone a little further, specifically showing Naruto and Sarutobi talking about Fuu and his kid. Anything else would be bonus but I really wish you'd had that conversation in their. Also I could totally see Tsunade loving the kid and that's how she and Naruto bond.
keichan2 chapter 25 . 6/27
Interesting idea!
I wonder what Naruto could learn from games with either magic or energy projections…

And I would really love to read more of this, but know that it could only be a dark and angsty story, and I have a hard time reading those (they depress me…)

keichan2 chapter 23 . 6/26
Wow! It was a massive one!

It was a nice read!

keichan2 chapter 22 . 6/24
This was quite interesting!
I will confess that I wondered for a long time, until the council meeting where you described Naruto’s weapon, what the cross-over was! (Though as I somehow was certain it was a *sword* for a good half of the story, it may explain how long it took me… ;-p)

And I’d like to know what happens next! (in you haven’t yet posted the continuation…)

keichan2 chapter 20 . 6/23
This was moving!

And the OMAKE were fun! ;-p
Hinata, with Hanamitsu in her arms when Naruto came looking for her, had me laughing out loud!
Though I think Kyuubi will be grumpy when he will learn that he missed dealing with ROOT… ;-p

That said, I was certain that it would have been Orochimaru that modified Fuu’s seal and eagerly awaited Naruto learning that fact! ;-p

“Would Kyuubi ever let 'his' kit get a boyfriend?” And THAT I would love to see! :-D

keichan2 chapter 19 . 6/23
Interesting idea! And quite a terrifying power! Even without considering the possibility of transferring dream wounds into the real world!

keichan2 chapter 18 . 6/22
I’m not a gamer and I will confess that I wondered for a long time if I DID at least know of the game… Then you introduced the Chainsaw! And it became evident! ;-p

This was a surprising ending! Good job!

keichan2 chapter 17 . 6/22
Nice idea, but, given Naruto’s death would free the Kyuubi, I don’t understand WHY said Bijuu would help Naruto live longer…

keichan2 chapter 15 . 6/21
“there's fox pee in my mind!” Bwahahahahahaha! Where did you get that idea? :-D

“the Dolphin Grip is now actually in the ANBU manual” *blink* *blink* No!? Bwahahahahaha!

“Damn it, I was sure Sakura-chan would crack first” Bwahahahahahahaha! It is the first time I’ve read about bets on whom would crack first from D-ranks! Good idea! :-)

With Naruto’s biochemistry, I didn’t think it would be safe for any girl he would have intercourse with… And I was not talking about contact with sweat or accidentally blood! And I really wonder if he even COULD have children, now…

This was great! And I confess that I would love to read what exactly Naruto did in Wave… ;-p

keichan2 chapter 13 . 6/19
This was very good!
A creative usage of Wind for assassination (and a terrifying one, at that!) you have found here!

keichan2 chapter 12 . 6/19
Excellent!
I was wondering what fictional Super-Martial-Art he would get, like Sinanju… For you to use Wrestling instead, and for him to find a way to make it work… Wow!

Oh! And: “for their god, the great 'Whheeee'” Bwahahahahahaha!

And I just had a thought: Would Hidan think of “The Undertaker” as a rival? ;-p