Reviews for Win Some, Lose Some
SeerKing chapter 2 . 7/1
Do this story!
sanabalis chapter 20 . 6/30
Sweet, bitter, powerful and happy at the same time! I like it! Cheering for Naru/Hina in this one!
sanabalis chapter 15 . 6/29
OMG! This is an amazing piece of fanfic! Incredible! Astounding! Heck, I have no words for it! One of the best I've ever read! Oh how much I want more of this!
sanabalis chapter 6 . 6/29
Sweet! True finale! :) I figured he was making concrete right away, and it was awesome! Siege weapons? Hell, yeah! Plus, he can use storage scrolls to take them on missions! Like, to the land of Snow. Just imagine when Doto reveals his siege train, Naruto reveals some of HIS weapons. And AAA guns against the blimp! :P
sanabalis chapter 5 . 6/29
Of course we want it! But maybe you already did! Let's check the next chapter(s)!
sanabalis chapter 4 . 6/29
Awesome! Pure gold!
sanabalis chapter 3 . 6/29
Brilliant!
sanabalis chapter 2 . 6/29
I'd definitely like to read more of this!
Greylle chapter 22 . 5/22
This was quite amusing, though my lack of familiarity with the Warhammer 40k setting did have me googling a few things to try and figure it all out as i was going along. In keeping with that, you might as well have just gone ahead and dropped names in the story so those NOT familiar with the setting could have more easily pictured things.
gearworks of ff chapter 24 . 5/11
good read
welcome back
creative twists ;)
IncandescentOne chapter 24 . 5/5
Interesting, I was approx 2/3 of the way through when I returned to this, no bother at all of course :)

I have always thought you've great potential as a writer and WHEN you get it published I hope for a notification of some kind and I'll certainly be buying a copy!

I'm always happy to see writers move from FFs to publishing their own works, I feel like FFs are a practice area for writing with an easily accessible test audience.

With that last comment in mind I'd urge you to put your own writing ahead of writing FFs. You don't owe any reader on anything, even if you feel like you do.

That said I shall continue to read the works you post on here with thanks :)

Though because I think so highly of you as a writer you're only likely to get critique out of me : / I tend to save myself the effort most of the time, why give my best critique to a writer still struggling with formatting and such. Hope you don't mind :)
XX chapter 23 . 5/2
Former dobe?
You had Naruto beat Sasuke as Rookie of the year in the previous chapter.
Prustan chapter 24 . 4/29
Welcome back. Finally finished this marathon chapter (longer then most novels I've read, heck, it's longer then several trilogies), and despite knowing essentially nothing about the planeswalkers, I quite enjoyed it. I look forward to your next post.
chaossaurus chapter 9 . 4/27
40k. Actually I want to thank you for updating overall as whenever a story I haven't read in a while comes up I reread the entire thing, as just the other month I was trying to remember the ventriloquist, seduction, and artillery Chunin exam.
Grey Field chapter 24 . 4/27
So you're not dead. that's nice. Man this thing is long.
Timothy and Spike... wait, Jhon'ee, Johnny. The three players: Timothy, Johnny, and Spike. Very funny.