Reviews for Win Some, Lose Some
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 8 . 3/9
All of these are amazing; this one doubly so
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 15 . 3/8
"Your teeth and saliva are venomous, your blood is an acid, your tissue fluid is a strong alkali, your hands sweat a high-explosive and you pee cyanide? Is that about right?"

HE EXPLODES STUFF BY HITTING IT AND PEES ACID!
PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON PLEASE please Please pLEASE UPDATE Update uPDATE update soon Soon sOON SOON
Daisychi chapter 13 . 1/9
Goddammit! I love this chappy!
it made me cry T.T
it made me laugh :DDD
and it makes me sad now... :
i really dont know how to tell that i was moved!
Daisychi chapter 2 . 1/1
This one was way too much to take in! :D
I'm laughing my ass off!
This is crazy! I definitely love this!
Leonineus chapter 18 . 12/30/2016
I would recommend looking up the song "Hell to Pay" by Miracle of Sound on YouTube, it's what was playing through my head the entire time I was rereading this.
BlackLady11 chapter 25 . 12/18/2016
Brilliant! I would like to read continuation of this chapter. Hana and Naruto friendship seems legit in your story and I like it. Do you consider gender-bender stories? Like Naruto was born as a girl and the plot line goes into the forest of death. I like your writing style and I'm pretty sure that you could create great story from gender-bender.
TheMole10 chapter 22 . 12/9/2016
Shippuden of this would indeed be interesting and worth reading.
Genesis1212 chapter 18 . 11/20/2016
Wow took me awhile to finish this one damn did it fit nicely probably the best one shot to boot for crossovers.
Genesis1212 chapter 17 . 11/15/2016
Ah the idea of an unkillable naruto will definitely grate on his enemies. "JUST DIE ALREADY ROACH" hilarity ensues.
Genesis1212 chapter 16 . 11/15/2016
This was unique in all the right ways I never played or really know ANYTHING about warhammer 40k but these past few short stories on the elements of the verse is very interesting especially mixed with naruto.
Genesis1212 chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
wow this was so fun to read! I loved everyone's relationship status. Tayuya with naruto has always had a soft spot for me.
Genesis1212 chapter 14 . 11/11/2016
I always thought konan deserved a better ending to her story but she went out like a badass in the manga. Here thought kakashi and konan? I like that!
Genesis1212 chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
This was so over the top and very entertaining to read definitely kept me on the chapter just to see what happened next.
Genesis1212 chapter 11 . 11/6/2016
anko iruka pairing is one of my new OTPs :D Another fantastic premise you have so many ideas and with great writing every single one of them is an interesting read!