Reviews for Win Some, Lose Some
Verdauga chapter 3 . 6/26/2023
Very fun, and a delightful Samehada.
Verdauga chapter 4 . 6/26/2023
Glorious.
Verdauga chapter 1 . 6/25/2023
Beautiful.
SHUN RENKI chapter 26 . 8/12/2022
Congratulations, this chapter (specifically "Omake 2 – Fate of Foes") landed you an honorary entry for the 'Implied Death Threat' trope, under the 'Fan Works' folder, on 'TV Tropes'.
sadbuttruuue chapter 26 . 8/1/2022
It is weirdnhow you can see the progression from humoe to hurt and angst more and more in these one shots.

Seeing as you stopped writing or anything hopefully you are still at least alive. Though hardly any authors with ever bother to let their audience that has been reading for years that.

Just shows how much worth we have in their eyes and their own egos.
MisterMisplay chapter 23 . 5/13/2022
when it comes to astarte-naruto, I couldn't figure out if the owner of the weapon was Russ or Angron until you revealed that it was Gorefather.
cra0422 chapter 26 . 4/18/2022
I really hope you decide to expand on this story. I would love to see Sarutobi telling the Council and Jiraiya that "Naruto" was really Minato and that he completely lost all faith in Konoha and what their reactions would be
TheThunderOfYourLife chapter 6 . 12/20/2021
Oh my God, I’m having a blast reading these. Naruto chucking shadow clones from a damn catapult is a new level of crazy hilarity.
Fencer22 chapter 20 . 11/21/2021
Ok…. I’ve been a little sadned by the near powerwank of some of these but this? This was a two hour emotional rollar coaster to read and beautiful in every freaking way shape and form.
Fencer22 chapter 8 . 11/20/2021
I’ve been laughing my way through these. All of them. Got to say you have absolutely captured the one aspect of Naruto I loved and hated seeing fade away. Sneaky, clever, off the wall battle plans and sneak attacks. We got that with the wave arc but after that things mostly devolved into slugfests and throwing overpowered attacks at everything. It’s been a long damn time since Someone reminded me what exactly it was that made me love this fandom and I really appreciate the reminder :)
Guest chapter 23 . 9/30/2021
Wait, why would Sakura even be thinking of 'Dead last dobe' at all at this point? Wasn't this Naruto in the running for Rookie of the Year? Plus showed how amazing he was when he was backup for the Wave Mission?

Did... did she really just sort of ignore anything past the early academy? Like the fact that he outright beat Sasuke in a spar?

Anyways, lots of words, and an enjoyable journey. Shame that Obito never really learned where he was wrong. Though presumably if he ends up seeing Rin after his death she would have WORDS with him.
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »