Reviews for Win Some, Lose Some
troutman30 chapter 25 . 10/29
Wow! I hope someone takes you up on this, it's got to be intimidating, it's going to take balls for a writer to attempt to continue this.
I hope things go well with your book and your muse kicks in for TMOK. There's got to be some new fun if Naruto finally gets into the Academy reacquainted with Hinata and Negi.
Look what Jesus did chapter 20 . 10/22
This was a truly beautiful start to a story and I thoroughly believe it would have done well as a standalone even as incomplete as it is
Look what Jesus did chapter 10 . 10/16
You know the real bitch of the sacrifice Minato made is that Obito could probably still revive the Juubi without Kyuubi itself as was shown in the manga
Rake1810 chapter 26 . 10/11
I would LOVE to see Obitos interrogation and whether he tries to justify things or how Minato responds.
shade chapter 26 . 10/1
another thing, if you can't think or wont do a Naruto x Hana I would like to say that having the third hokage find his nerve and become the leader he once was again was inspiring- maybe you could do a chapter where he realizes his weakness sooner and then continue that process throughout the chapter, going into greater depth/detail on how a leader should be, what he does and how he should be- just a thought.
shade chapter 26 . 10/1
another brilliant chapter, although I thought you were going to continue where you left off on the last chapter with Hana and Naruto and yin kyuubi- I would of liked to of seen her bring Naruto back from the ledge he was standing on.
could you perhaps do a chapter that has Naruto and Hana become a couple? for some reason when I read fanfictions on them I have liked the idea of them getting together.
looking forward to the next chapter.
Foxy-Floof chapter 26 . 10/1
Damn... Chapter 26: Savage as Fuck.
lou2003us chapter 4 . 9/21
I really want to see what happens in that next round.
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 12 . 9/13
this chapter rocked
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 26 . 9/7
Fucking lovely. :)
pikachucat chapter 26 . 9/7
awesome
darkerdeepdown chapter 26 . 9/5
Good to see you back Dreamer, you do what you need to and even if it never comes to past, your works really helped me out in lots of ways and I still aspire to reach your level of diction and prose. If you have some free time, I would really like to talk and learn what I can, and if you are interested, invite you to a hobbyist writing Discord Forum. But only if you like. Have a blessed day and farewell.
Jack Inqu chapter 26 . 9/4
It has indeed been a while; I'm sorry the time has been so rough on you, but I'm very glad that you're still with us and still writing. I hope things get better for you soon, or perhaps they already are.

Another very good chapter, with an interesting twist on the 'Minato returns' idea. Shorter than most of your other chapters, but it really gets the idea across very well.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Touhara Naoya chapter 26 . 9/4
Si goooood !
Aotrs Commander chapter 26 . 9/3
Good to see you back. For what little it is worth, my commiserations and I hope your personal and professional issues stabilise and are/have been resolved as best as they can be.

Hmm. Adding on Naruto's age to Minato's... Yeah, he'd be about my age at this point. Yep, that sounds about long enough to get completely disillusioned with the entire of humanity through exposure (though he's still probably less so than I am...!)

One can never fail to find Sasuke being tramatised out of his arrogance entertaining!
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »