Reviews for Carlisle
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Oh I so loved it. A really dear and touching moment. So, very heart warming.
FireSenshi2 chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
I absolutely loved your story! Thank you for sharing! :)
renalrocks chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
great story. keep up the good work
Sand n' Sable chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
Aw, it's over? Oh, I'm like Renesmee, I would have liked for you to continue! Have you ever thought of giving another character a full background story? Like Garrett! he intrigues me for some reason.
Sand n' Sable chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
I like this. I always like reading about Carlisle and other vampires. I'll look forward to the next chapter.
persephonesfolly chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
Marvelous story.

Gives a good sense of how isolated and alone Carlisle must have felt after becoming a vampire, with no one to guide him, and the sole vampire he met after changing only smirked and walked away.

I like the way you described England in the 1600s, and the way you made the story a tale told to Bella from Carlisle's POV.

Nice work!
kim chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Go Carlisle! So he finally discovers that he can feed on animals! Way to be a winner carlisle and look at the positives! keeps striving!
julie507 chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
This is far more interesting than the brief account in the book. I can't wait to read more of it!
kim chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
poor carlisle, all alone and trying to find ways to destroy himself! great chapter as usual!
kim chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Waking up all alone and now knowing anything about vampires... Carlisle had it the worst cuz noone was there to explain anything to him. Great chapter!
seriouslysirius chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
Good job, I liked your view of how he was changed and you solved some problems that Stephenie did not write like how on earth could he crawl and hide? But I think you did a decent job with it. I look forward to read more.
kim chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
wow, poor carlisle, his transformation sounds horrible! great chapter, you are an excellent writer!
seriouslysirius chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Interesting story, I hope you will continue with it. I love Carlisles story and I think its a wonderful idea that he tells Bella and Renesmee about it.

Please update soon
kim chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ohh, interesting! I can't wait to read how you tell carlisle's transformation!