Reviews for Insert Fourth Wall Breaking Cat Calls Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Well that first part was really rude. If you're feeling like Kyle isn't being used properly by other authors then you should tell them. Kyle seems like a very complex character so people aren't gonna get him down right away in a one shot.

Apologies if that was just part of the fic.
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
You do realise, don't you, that by even mentioning the dreaded TVTropes, you have cursed some poor saps to spend hours surfing it. And once knowledge of the Tropes is attained, the temptation to 'dive right in' shall always be there...

(Effectively, the first time I was introduced to TVTropes was many years ago, and I forced myself to forget all about it, so as to never waste that much time again. Such a feat can never be repeated)

So Kyle turned into an Eastern Dragon and Tash turned into a Pheonix (I know Japanese mythology has it's own fire bird, as does a fair few other mythologies, but to most Westerners, it will be a pheonix), travelled through an intro that really does not translate well into type, into a fandom of a similar sort to one of the Sonic series'. Unfortunately, the idea of the show is just too... weird. Good story, albeit a little heavy on the Deus Ex stuff.
complexities chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
You always pick the most interesting fandoms for your fics! I like that!

I'm sort of stuck to writing manga and anime - since those are what I'm most comfortable with, not because I don't read anything else - but I'm glad that you're not the same.

Erm...I've only ever visited TVtropes once, so I don't think I'll participate in the contest.
Aster Selene chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Er. ContrivedCoincidence, AssPull, IdiotBall, ItSucksToBeMe?

I understand your frustration and...well, we'll try. We'll try...

Nice to know you're back. And breaking the fourth wall.
gdouglas56 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Asspull, contrieved coincidence, fourth wall...Aah, I got lazy!

It's been a long time but welcome back. Now I wonder how much danger can you go through? -snickers- (24, GI Joe, MW2...that's pushing the limit).

Well, good job! Cheers mate!