Reviews for Demon of Wutai
DarkSeraphim1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I've wondered the same thing, myself. An interesting "What if?", isn't it? You did a great job with Sephiroth's character. Kudos to you ).

DS1
D chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Nice. Very nice. Good play on the phrasing of that particular title, and nice job keeping the full reveal until the very end. This is a very interesting take on how things might have turned out if shifted just a little bit sideways.
chibi heishi chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
HOLY COW! Whoah, I didn't get it until the last two lines, but, but... WHOAH! That is such an awesome idea! Blast it, now my imagination is racing. Just... whoah.
NoLongerActive11111 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Ah, a story about Sephi from yourself :D Just noticed. One complaint - too short! :D

I loved how you portrayed Sephiroth's uniqueness and Sephiroth's ideals of duty. He is indeed an idealist to some point, with his boundaries, yet an idealist nevertheless. And loved your description of how he fights. So very like him.

One typo - *Truly, he has earned hit title*, should it be *his* instead of *hit* in this sentence?

Thanks for the little piece and I hope you'll write more about Sephi :D

~SLoveless.

PS. If Seph was raised in Wutai, I don't think he'd ever become so hateful of humanity.
SherrySummer chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I liked how you captured Sephiroth through his enemies' eyes, and loved how you described his superiority in the battle field. :) Sephiroth is truly like no other, and his uniqueness comes across nicely. The story is also cleverly written. I thought his enemies were Wutain soldiers till the very end, and had to go back to realize you deliberately left the identity of his enemies ambiguous. XD
RabidYaoiFanboy chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
hoshitihavegoosebumps...

the way you have it set up i think its Wutai speaking at first, then those last two sentences...man i still have the goosebumps.

if this could be turned into an epic i say you should so do it because this can only lead to FUCKINGAWESOME.

*tips hat* will be looking for more like this, and hope to see more of your work posthaste.

RYF