Reviews for The Shy Jinchuuriki
Akira Desuuu chapter 14 . 4/22
Got to chapter 13 and like it so far. So very tragic. I hope Hinata comes back to life.
Polaruspax chapter 4 . 3/2
It was going ok until you had him get a trench coat... and have NOTHING but fishnet under it... You are a fucking retard. Someone who is shy would not wear something like that you god damn muppet.
narutojazz19 chapter 7 . 2/19
I'm confused... in this chapter what happened to kiba? Chouji isn't on hinata and Naruto's team.
Sakura chan chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Good. It is going go.
walrider23 chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
2hy mqte why liffhqngers ? !

Omg
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
wtf this was my fav naruhina stories like i love all your but u randomly stopped,like why please please please im begging you please finish this storie!
Why chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
Why why why you spoiled your own story why would you do this?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2016
This is the best
Anim3Wathch3r chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
I really wish you would continue this story, it's a good read, but it is upsetting to see it no longer being updated.
Blizzarzord chapter 5 . 7/14/2016
Lol what Hinata did to to Iruka in Kurenai flashback I could totally see it was Naruto.
Blizzarzord chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Naruto the shy, nervous one and Hinata the brave, strong, and a prankster. I never knew that was possible to switch those two personality. Nice.
Andrew chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
please continued it's getting good
Lexi chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Sas gay! Hahahahahahaha serves him right! None shall harm Naru and get away with it! Same shall be said of anyone harming Edward Elric in any way. *le evil smirk* keep up the awsome Writting!
thebestoftherest chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
Good story please continued there no way you can end on that cliffhanger
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I want to thank you alot. You are an amazing writer who helped me threw alot . I dont think i would be alive without you . You made me want to be a writer and to keep living . its becase of you im alive and 14 ... :/ youu probbly get this alot but thanks your my hero ...
love,