Reviews for The Shy Jinchuuriki
name chapter 6 . 8/28
I am with you MR. Alaska HOOPLA
name chapter 2 . 8/25
AGAIN WITH THE DAMN CLIFFHANGER NO JUTSU IF YOU DO IT AGAIN I WILL SEND MY KILLING FRIENDS AFTER YOU I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!
name chapter 1 . 8/25
DAMNIT STOP IT WITH THE DAMN CLIFFHANGER NO JUTSU DAMNIT IT IS FUCKING ANNOYING AND STUPID!
King of Fans chapter 2 . 7/26
An other Good chapter. I hope you focus on Hinata.
I also don't mind Sasuke and sakura basin considering I think they deserve it in both the story and canon. I also like the fact that sasuke is not shining his fans,
p.s I don't want to sound bad but I hope that you chose someone different for the third member. All the other rookie nine would do kida, or Shino would help for a good tracker team with naruto and Hinata, or possible sai or yakumo would be wonderful. Unless you have something spectacular planed and a good reason why they are in a team. I understand hinata and naruto because they would work well together and bring out there full potential.
King of Fans chapter 1 . 7/26
I love confident Hinata. Can't wait to see her in action and my I sagest to focus on her, but give Naruto at lest a few good sense to merck up for it. Hinata will sell this story.
Akamehime456 chapter 14 . 7/13
Why...why must you authors always do this? Why do you start a story and just leave us...ME in suspense! UPDATE ! Plz plz plz plz UPDATE ! Your story is incredible plz UPDATE !
Owlmaster 6000 chapter 1 . 6/25
This another very enjoyable start, but one thing confuses me. Namely, the characterisations so far of Sakura, Ino and Sasuke. Is there a second personality alteration going on with the secondary characters? Mostly it's how differently Sakura and Ino are approached given that in the canon, as far as I can see, they're about equally devoted Sasuke fangirls (though Sakura gets more opportunity to show it off because A. she's in the main team and B. That team has Sasuke in it), at least until after the teams are arranged. But here, Sakura is like the undisputed "lead Sasuke fangirl" and Ino is not only not interacting with him but also Hinata's best friend. Sasuke is also a bit different in that he seems go out of his way to antagonise Naruto. In the canon he was unfriendly and insulting, but it was only really directed at Naruto because Naruto was always in his face (about both the above and the fact everyone loves him for some reason).

Ah well, I'm sure that'll all be made sense of at some point :)
Hey I think Sasuke might need some ice for that burn because he just got fucking roasted ps 10/10 on the story
Akira Desuuu chapter 14 . 4/22
Got to chapter 13 and like it so far. So very tragic. I hope Hinata comes back to life.
narutojazz19 chapter 7 . 2/19
I'm confused... in this chapter what happened to kiba? Chouji isn't on hinata and Naruto's team.
Sakura chan chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Good. It is going go.
walrider23 chapter 4 . 10/7/2016
2hy mqte why liffhqngers ? !

Omg
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2016
wtf this was my fav naruhina stories like i love all your but u randomly stopped,like why please please please im begging you please finish this storie!
Why chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
Why why why you spoiled your own story why would you do this?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2016