Reviews for The Shy Jinchuuriki
Why chapter 2 . 8/4
Why why why you spoiled your own story why would you do this?
This is the best
Anim3Wathch3r chapter 1 . 7/19
I really wish you would continue this story, it's a good read, but it is upsetting to see it no longer being updated.
Blizzarzord chapter 5 . 7/14
Lol what Hinata did to to Iruka in Kurenai flashback I could totally see it was Naruto.
Blizzarzord chapter 1 . 7/14
Naruto the shy, nervous one and Hinata the brave, strong, and a prankster. I never knew that was possible to switch those two personality. Nice.
Andrew chapter 13 . 5/30
please continued it's getting good
Lexi chapter 1 . 3/15
Sas gay! Hahahahahahaha serves him right! None shall harm Naru and get away with it! Same shall be said of anyone harming Edward Elric in any way. *le evil smirk* keep up the awsome Writting!
thebestoftherest chapter 14 . 11/21/2015
Good story please continued there no way you can end on that cliffhanger
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I want to thank you alot. You are an amazing writer who helped me threw alot . I dont think i would be alive without you . You made me want to be a writer and to keep living . its becase of you im alive and 14 ... :/ youu probbly get this alot but thanks your my hero ...
love,
Sakuro Hediki
Lover Of Naruto-Hinata chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
ok boss
WND chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Please, Mr. Alaska, come back to this story! It's one of the best about shy Naruto and bold Hinata that I've ever read, it doesn't deserve to be left unfinished. I'm begging you, come back and keep writing, even a little will be fine!
Justareviewer8 chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
I just want to ask: why do you hate Naruto's jumpsuit? Its not the best I admit but its not bad, at least its the right color combination unlike Gai and Lee's bodysuits. I'm not flaming I'm just curious, cause it seems like everyone but me hates it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Inner kurenai lol
BestHere9002 chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
Please Continue this! It's awesome!
Flaming Kyuubi-Chan chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
Great story. I like how you switched naruto and hinata's personalities and that it still makes sense ya know. I hope you will be able to keep writing soon.

Flaming Kyuubi