Reviews for The Shy Jinchuuriki
WND chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Please, Mr. Alaska, come back to this story! It's one of the best about shy Naruto and bold Hinata that I've ever read, it doesn't deserve to be left unfinished. I'm begging you, come back and keep writing, even a little will be fine!
Justareviewer8 chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
I just want to ask: why do you hate Naruto's jumpsuit? Its not the best I admit but its not bad, at least its the right color combination unlike Gai and Lee's bodysuits. I'm not flaming I'm just curious, cause it seems like everyone but me hates it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Inner kurenai lol
BestHere9002 chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
Please Continue this! It's awesome!
Flaming Kyuubi-Chan chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
Great story. I like how you switched naruto and hinata's personalities and that it still makes sense ya know. I hope you will be able to keep writing soon.

Flaming Kyuubi
Happy Camper27 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Um, I have two questions:
First, how did Chouji get on Kurenai's team? As I remember it, he was originally on Asuma's team with Ino and Shikamaru.
Second, I don't know if you already stated where he was, but where the heck did Shino go?
Also, I have to state something: you said that a lot of the clothes in the Ninjas Area in the clothes store were for a lot of them pure black. That, knowing what bit I know about camouflage, makes no sense. In the forest (like Hi no Kuni), a mottled outfit of dark green, lighter green, and mixed browns would help them blend in better; in the wild, nothing is ever uniform or purely one color. Of course, as the seasons changed that Colorado of the outfits would have to change to help them blend in better, but having an outfit being purely black will, while helping you blend in somewhat, be easier to spot than a mottled outfit like the one I described (sort of).
Anyway, this is a really good story! Please keep it up.
anti keyblademaster chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Please don't let this story die it's really a great story it doesn't matter how old you are trust me
Guest chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
WHERE THE F$#%% IS SUPPORT ?
Advanced-ZeroX chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Bloodyrose125255 chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
I sincerely hope that you update this story soon. I find this story very interesting and original. Your writing style is good but has a few grammar mistakes which can easily be fixes with a beta reader. Nevertheless it is still a well written story!
TheHybrid02 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Sigh, this was such a great story I can't believe you abandoned it!
castrjoa001 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
hope u finish this fic its awsome
RubiksFreak chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Great story so far, would love for it to be continued!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
omg...love this story...i just love how naruto is the shy one instead of hinato...awesome twist...brilliant...simply brilliant
ryabusha chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
This is a really well written story, I enjoy it immensely, please continue when possible. c:

be a bro