Reviews for Tainted
Silvara chapter 8 . 12/24/2006
I wana the follow, you - !

Would you marry me by the why? Huh? Who care if I often tend to offer this to fav authors? I am free do whatever I want!

Seriously your fic is great, but what is very good is that it reveals the potential you hold in your hands. And to be honest I found myself very jalous while reading it. Thought, such jalousy isn't certenly one to stop me from asking you in marriage...Lol. Have no fear, I am straight, but if you continue writting so nice AriSeph pieces of work...

Silvara (fan, fan, fan.)
Ranea chapter 8 . 3/19/2006
No updates since 2002? I was so excited to read this one, and now, it looks like you've let it go... :'(

I hope you'll think about starting it again, soon. It's really good.
Ranea chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Interesting so far...

As for what happened between Gast/Ifalna...it was slightly explained on Disc 3 of FFVII...if you go back to Icicle, to the first house with the lab equipment inside, you can find some tapes that play highlighting Gast/Ifalna's fate (no video, unfortunately).
Ginny-cry chapter 8 . 6/11/2005
Nice story! me likes it ALOT!
emerald drake chapter 8 . 1/16/2005
I love the story. Can I convince you to continue? T_T Please...
Noacat chapter 8 . 8/26/2004
*pokes* It sucks that you abandoned this fic. It's so good. I wonder if I poke hard enough, would you write more? *pokes* *pokapoka*
SetsuntaMew chapter 8 . 7/4/2004
IT'S BEEN ALMOST 2 YEARS SINCE THIS WAS UPDATED! And it's so so good! I think I'm going to cry. This is, without a doubt, one of the best fics I have ever read. You have an incredible talent for writing, you really do. And I REALLY hope that you continue this soon.
Maiden of ice chapter 8 . 6/1/2004
hmm...very interesting. But sometimes you lose me with the constant change of perspective, yet is a nice fic. I really like it, and i like many love Aeris and Seph fics.
Virus chapter 8 . 5/3/2004
Congratulations Krystal! I've decided not to kill
you! The intamacy between Aeris and Sephiroth is very ashy and suspenseful. Please don't stop, and if you're open to suggestions for some reason you could focus less on Cloud and more on Sephiroth and Aeris. Keep it up god dammit!
Xeledra chapter 8 . 12/1/2003
The plot is okay, the dialogue is poignant, but the narration is a bit dry and limited in style. It's always very simple, which is okay since it gets the job done, but nothing stands out.
Professor Padfoot chapter 8 . 10/25/2003
This is excellent! You've taken a somewhat new view on Aerith and are executing it perfectly. Don't leave this story to rot. Keep writing!
Darknightdestiny chapter 8 . 9/1/2003
Oh wow.

I wanna see what happens!
Max chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
in case you're still asking what happened, Gast has no first name. Hojo killed Gast in the game and Iflana died.

Here's a name for Gast, Bowman
Arcander chapter 8 . 4/18/2003
it's very good! please update soon!
Noacat chapter 8 . 4/1/2003
WOW! UPDATE SOON! Very nice work!