Reviews for Back in Black
heather03nmg chapter 17 . 1/22/2010
Loved the casefic. You did an awesome job writing both boys. Banter was adorable. I enjoyed every minute!
blackdog-lz chapter 17 . 1/1/2010
Awesome story, very funny, good action and I can't wait to read more of your work.
jenilee chapter 17 . 12/31/2009
Nice fun story! Lots of action, humour and a nice mystery.

Dean would think of Sister Helena as an "old broad". LOL

Father Charles turned out to be a fairly decent guy and Jenny needs a few Hail Marys or so... maybe even her entire rosary.

Ooh... Animal Instinct sounds interesting and Poor Slimmer? LOl Definitely have to see what that's about. Well I can pretty much tell you that none of us are complaining about your not being able to stop writing. LOL
dreamlitnight chapter 17 . 12/31/2009
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. ;0)
girlyghoul chapter 17 . 12/31/2009
Just awesome! It really was like an episode- and now they're riding off into the sunset (towards a hot tub... let me linger on that image a bit longer...) But great all around. Great action, mystery, suspense and very true to character dialogue from both Sam and Dean.

Oh how I would love to have been a fly on the wall when Sister Helena was getting the confession from Father Dum Dum... err Matthews. But fanny off the Impala Jenny! Does Sister Helena have a ruler? Sheez!

Wonderful story- can't wait for more!
apieceofcake chapter 17 . 12/31/2009
Enjoyed, thank you :-)
girlyghoul chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
Well, forgive me if I can't bring myself to mourn ol' "Ben" the Golem. Attempted Smushings on something as pretty as Dean is not going to get a rock fellow on my good side.

But yes, great GREAT action! POW! ZAP! BATMAN! Action! WOO SAM! And WOO Dean for keeping himself and Father Charles from getting smushed. And yeah I've gone dark side and now am feeling all gooey towards Father Charles. I still have my old Motorola Trac Phone from the dark ages so flip phones confuse me too (It's very embarrassing- but so far I haven't had a golem barreling down on me while I try to work one)

But hooray! Ding Dong the Golem's dead! Thank goodness Dean's boo-boos were fairly minimal. YAY! Good job!
jenilee chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
Great chapter!

Oh you amped up the tension a bit with Father Charles having to search for something to burn the paper with. And I really liked Dean having to stick his hand in the Golems mouth to remove the paper. That made me wince a bit worrying he didn't get his hand bitten clean off.

Really nice job on the description of Ben's demise. I loved the text glowing on the paper and the lines appearing on the Golem with the light creeping out from them.

Very nicely done.
moira4eku chapter 16 . 12/30/2009
Wow! I didn't breath until Sam got there with his lighter. Dean sure did get banged up. I hope he is ok. Looking forward to the next chapter.
moira4eku chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
That was close! I thought for sure Father Matthews was going to stab Sam with that letter opener, good thing Sister Helena showed up when she did. Sounds like Sam needs to find a way to stop the spell. I don't know how long Dean can hold out against the rock monster/Ben. Can't wait to find out!
moira4eku chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
Yikes! Sound like Father Charles and Dean are up a creek without a paddle. Dean is getting pulverized here and so will the Father if Sam doesn't hurry up and get there. Loved that Dean literally shot "Ben's" arm off!
moira4eku chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
Great day, I hope Sam can think of something fast! Dean certainly has his hands and mind busy trying to keep the choir boys and the Father safe. Sam needs to hurry!
moira4eku chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
So, Sam has figured it out, now he needs to go and rescue Dean before he gets pulverized! Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
jenilee chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
You big tease! I thought I was going to get some stabbed Sam there for a sec.

Oohkay, Father Matthews is a little off the deep end and omg! he’s *crying*. I can see him in his little white room when this is done, rocking back and forth saying, “I’m a good priest”. Nut job. I particularly liked, “I’m a good man”. Yeah. I’m sure Father Kearney and the rest don’t agree.

Good thing (for Sam anyway, not me) Sister Helena beaned F. Matthews over the head with the bible… that was one big edition.

I must say, I loved Sam breaking in through the door and the chair skittering across the room. He’s practically John McLain in that scene. I may have said before but I will again, your action scenes are awesome. You have a knack for just enough scene setting to keep the fight clear in your head but not so much that the fight slows down. The action is fast paced and works especially well with these kinds of up close and personal fights.

Great chapter.
girlyghoul chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
GO SISTER HELENA! You rock girl! And aggressive Sammy makes me all kinds of tingly! I know Dean's still in peril, but things are finally looking up! Yay! Great action.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »