Reviews for No Substitutions
Holy Hannah chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
"Some things really were worth doing right." You are so right on. This sex is on fire!

Thank you.
froggy0319 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Oh so good :)
nganb chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
First Chapter, i'm confused. So, she day dreams of doing it with Jack, but then also loves doing it with Pete?

Are you saying that you can passionately want two guys at the same time (whereas other stories, one is better than the other)?

As for chapter 2, that's a big leap from two guys to just one.

If I didn't read your summary a few times, I would be confused on the flow of the chapters.
BrenRenQoI chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Okay, first... YOU ARE EVIL. With a capital eve. I had to refresh my memory on that first chapter... though I confess, I only read part one of it this time. Almost missed all the squickiness in the second part, but when I scrolled to the bottom to click for the next chapter, I saw *his* name. I shoulda scrolled up. YOU ARE EVIL!

But you're worth it. This second chapter-the one you 'swore you'd never write'? Hang on a sec... I need a quick smoke before I can finish this review...

Okay, I feel better now. There was something about potatoes? LOL Mash 'em? Maybe apuree? Oh, I've got it! They're banned from Atlantis!

God, I love the storage closets! ::Hugs::

Love and hot fudge,

Bren Ren
Zoser chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
"her head bumped into his chest. “Oh… Sorry..” he apologized as he stepped backwards - straight into the mop and broom leaning against the wall behind him. ‘Crap!”"

Yes, things don't always work out as smoothly as some romance novels would have us believe. Good work.
Holy Hannah chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
So glad you broke your vow! Loved that and would happily read more.
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Sque :) A goodbye definitely to remember and promise of more to come ;)
Nynaeve506 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I loved it! Yes, it was what I needed. LOL I love reading your fic because I can actually envision the characters (there's some fic I read because I enjoy it but it takes some work to hear Jack and Sam). And plus it captures female sexuality well. Why it's so hard to imagine that women have these kinds of fantasies and why sometimes we just need *sex* with our S.O. is beyond me. :D Great work (despite your vow not to write more..)
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I read it. Ha!

And yes, I almost choked on the second part. But that first part... man, I could reread that a couple more times. Nice little daydream. Very, very nice.

As for the second half...Let me let you in on something... I secretly *adore* eip-your-heart-out Angst. Believe it or not... {Sh... don't tell anyone,} I actually wrote a smut scene between Jack and someone that wasn't Sam. I swore I never would, but *eek* made me THAT mad. Anyway...

I am very, very glad to see that you, just as I did in that *super secret* story of mine, held off using *that Other* character's name until the very bitter end. I thank you from the bottom of the darkest corner of my gutter-loving-shipper heart. BRAVA.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I liked her daydream better :)
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
YES Finally a fic where Pete isn't some unsatisfying dope in bed :: rolls eyes :: because of course Jack is the only one who is good in bed and Sam was never attracted to Pete (note the sarcasm). I 3 angst.