Reviews for The Final Goodbye
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 1/10
Arthur does know when to apologize...just not how.
Elena101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Wow. Poor them. I feel more sorry for Freya in some ways though. not sure why.
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I loved this! I want a sequel! :)
eFox chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my gosh, that was absolutely beautiful. I think my favorite lines were "armfull of Merlin" and the very last line, that really struck me. I'll definitely be reading more of your stories :)
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
The last line of this really hooked me,"Merlin wasn't the only one he had to apologize to." Up til then I wasn't quite sold on Arthur's feelings. He seemed a bit shallow. So... Perfect ending.
zammierox chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
really well done
iwannabeX chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
w
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
:( sweetly sad
Bundibird chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
See, i read the summary and was thinking "hey - this looks like a good read. Just what i feel like - a bit of angsty freya/merlin and a friendship fic between merlin and arthur."

then i got to the end of the second paragraph. I didnt bother reading any further after that.

Dude - you need to warn people about that kind of crap. Its not enough to put it in a tiny authors note at the start - a lot of people dont read authors notes. I didnt this time, but i really should have. You need to put a warning in the summary - expecially if its anything more than mild!

Really NOT what i felt like reading.

This is not a flame; merely an expression of outrage. Dont trick people into reading something like that - you need to be aware and respectful of peoples opinions and beliefs. This fic would offend a lot of people, and both they and you deserve prior warning so that they dont read it and you dont recieve pissed off reviews.

Put a note in the damn summary.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
loved it!
ExtraordinaryFlux chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Cleverly written; you used a great range of techniques to make it interesting, even though there really isn't much of a plot. I don't know if this was intentional, but there was a strong sense of the two of them having done this kind of thing before, and of the hope to meet again in a future life. As a suggestion, I think you could have described the grief on Merlin's side in a bit of detail as well, as these things are never easy on either side! I would know.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is a great story! Poor boys...
blueeyesmilby chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
wow i really enjoyed this, beautifully done :)
unicorndiva chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
So I gathered that Arthur already knew about Merlin's magic since he was looking at the magic book and didn't mention it during the tirade. Great job! I love how Merlin brought up Gwen in retaliation. This was fantastic! I love all of your work!
Poemwriter98 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I love it! This is an amazing chapter. It's sad, but so wonderful. I hope there's more.