Reviews for KKM Mating Season
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
*holds up a fireball* it says in the manga that G√ľnter will never procreate because he's too obsessed with cleanlieness too! AGGGGGGHHHHHHH *dies* okay now that that rant is over, this was an adorable little ficlet. It includes one of my fav pairings;) it was pretty good minus the unsightly spelling errors *the grammar nazi strikes again* other than that it was beautiful! You should try writing a continuation for winter and fall as well.
Mabs-fantasy chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Loved it!
RCA0410 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
This was under Yuuram should be under Gwendal and Gunter since this story is more about them, very misleading.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
This was under Yuri and Wolfram but this story is more on Gwendel and Gunter.
Mojjochan chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I really like your writing style. I also like the story a lot. I'm looking forward to reading more of it.

Keep up the good work!
WxY CxY GxG 4ever chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
i love it.
wara ningyo chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
I wonder if Gunter will be expecting, like Wolfram. I wonder how this story will go too. Please update soon _
axel flurry chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
absolutely amazeing fic ! please update soon ! the detail you used was so masterful and unique ! keep up the stupendous work !
JFantasist chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
hahaha cute and funny!

I love it *o*

please continue
qwertyuiop chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Gods. So wrong.

so wrong dat i began to love it!%-D Sankyu)
oleandermist chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
very lovely writing. your style is a bit heavy sometimes on the descriptives, which makes it drag tediously in some parts, but overall I like it.

Your handling of Gwen is wonderful. One of my fav chars.

Guess gunter is one of those lucky people who won't show till six months in (and has robes and cloaks to hide it) while wolf is the opposite and will gain a ton cause of Yuri spoiling him. Unless there's something else up with poor Gunter. You really have us intrigued.

Thank-you for your hard work!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
awesome chapter lov it plzs update soon
SSJ4 Sailor Menz chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
I wasn't quite sure whether i should've been bemused or laughed out loud. So, in my great wisdom, i decided to beat both emotions together, fry them, coat them in sugar and cinnamon so that i ended up with churros.

Yes, i'm very well aware that i'm not making any sense.

Overall, it was delicious (the churros and the fic!).

XD

...Damn sleep deprivation!
XZanayu chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Yuuri and Wolfram are expecting a little one and now, it looks like Gwendel and Gunter are also expecting except they don't realize it yet. Hurry with the next chapter!
jspgnh1234 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010