Reviews for A New Way
anessavanella chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
go on...go on with the fic
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Hey there! My name is Sadira. I hope you're doing well. I just read your "Harry Potter"" story. IT was GREAT! I could actually see it happening in my mind's eye, which isn't easy to do with most HP stories. You're really a great writer! All I have to say about this story is PLEASE continue it!

I LOVE writing too. I mostly write Disney, MLP (My Little Pony), and sometimes, BSC. I really love Disney's "Adventures in Wonderland"! It's one of my favorite TV Shows. Too bad it's off the air now. That's the only version of Alice in Wonderland I know. And I LOVE it! It's better than the book and movie. I did watch the movie once and didn't like it at all and the same goes for the book. I had to read it for fourth grade and absolutely hated it! Why don't you come by and read some of my stories. And remember to review! I LOVE reviews! My penname is: fizzyrainbowmegan

Great job!

Sadira
henriette chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
very good please keep up the good work and could you please send me a mail to when you update next?
Tancy chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Wow. That's about it. Just "wow." Great descriptions, write more soon please!
MissTJ chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
I don't really get the beginning but the second half was good. Don't know what the plot is yet but keep writing - that is ... if this is supposed to have more chapters. Anyways, great start.

~*~ Stargazer ~*~
The-Girl-Who-Lived chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Great chapter! You should continue soon!

Please r/r one of my stories. I need the reviews! Thanx!