Reviews for Roslyn
Alecks454 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Love it! Update!
Fallon chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
whats going on with miley? why is she being with nick if she knows he got another girl pregnant why is she okay with it. did she get pregnatnt too or something. where is the other chapter come on put it up please
marymebetch chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
i hope "grandpa" didn't plant that idea in her head -_- anyway, i think you should continue this. it's amazing. something i definetely look foward to reading in the hopefully near future?
Kristen chapter 5 . 4/5/2011
omg this story is sooooooooooooo gooood! i really hope you keep updating it it is such a good storyy! cant wait for the next one ]
kayleeee chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
wow... this was REALLY good. like amazing. so yeah. you should update. so, yknow, we can find out whats happening.
NileyFreakk chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
OMGG UPDATE SOON PLZZ
DegrassiHarryPotterFreak chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
i want more please
DreamingAwayx chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
When are you gonna continue this?

i love it (;
too lame for a name chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
awww the last part was really cute and i think rose will love miley like her own mother and poor nick hopefully he'll make it as a singer ...update soon:))
nileyfan1 chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
i so dont mind if they move fast :) therell still lots of unanswered question and i cant wait to read the answers i do have some guesses though
IveGotSunshine chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
I love it!I wander what happened 2 years ago and what Miley meant with all the "lies". And it's soo sweet how she told him about the job awwww Can't wait for more! I hope they'll stay together :) they're soo cute!
nileyfan1 chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
omg this a great story :) wish theyd just admit their feelings so we coild skip the whole just friends stage

please use mileys povs to thanks :)
too lame for a name chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
i like nick pov better it keeps miley a mystery and loved the chapter can't wait r them to be more than kjust friends update soon hun
IveGotSunshine chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Oh I love this story! but you know to compromise there may be 2 points of view in a chapter like half Nick half Miley something like that and i can't wait for next one already. It's such a great idea for a story! I wonder what's up with Miley and just being friends? something must have happened in the past i guess I'll just have to wait and see ;) upload soon, pretty please :)

xoxo
too lame for a name chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
awww such a cute story...u have to update more often though...can't wait 4 the next chapter:)))