Reviews for Sojourn on Mount Purgatory
KingsJester chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
This is really good. I'm looking forward to this story, please update as soon as possible
dani chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
i love your writing! the descriptions are lovely, complex and deep, and never get tiresome! that's not easy to acomplish, i'm amazed. thank you for writing this, you're very talented. i really hope you won't give up on this story before the end.
Jhon 117 chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
*wants to die laughing but decides not to so as to avoid waking the whole house* that chapter was so priceless!
Megaolix chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Ah... Ronove, as awesome as always.

So, unless I'm wrong or you changed some things, this should be the stage of the late repentants if I judge by all the cries for forgiveness... So next would be the first Terrace, Lucifer's stage.

Can't wait to see how the stakes do things here.
Megaolix chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
I feel this is going to be epic. Then again, considering your others stories, of course it will be.

I just hope this story will actually reach its end, unlike the others.
Person With Many Aliases chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
Ah, you're still alive. That's encouraging to hear. Probably enough to make my Christmas. Now let us go out and shake the world like it has never been shaken before.

With our Fanfiction.

Yeah.

Either way, I suppose that means we're both watching a little bit of this season's round of shows. Umineko, good stuff. With all the Inferno symbolism, it's good you managed to work out how to present the story structure as well. I'll look forward to whenever you update this. Because it's Umineko. And Purgatorio.
Jhon 117 chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
ah my how entertaining. i'm impressed at how well you portray virgilia here...i'm loving this story and can't wait to see how he interacts with the seven stakes of purgatory and the souls of his family as he progresses to paradise.