Reviews for The Great Star Wars Yo Momma Fight
bradley chapter 1 . 10/15
fuckin RAD trust me
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
It's good, but you do realize that Bangkok is also a fashion department store that happens to sell TIES right?
The Pheonix Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Funny. Definately. The one thing I would do is change the jar jar pickles pickles thingy. ThT's really not funny. It's just a play on words!
Bob marley chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Absolutely hilarious!
Mephiles666 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
It's not "Oh, not again," it's "Oh, come on!"

And it's not "she thinks a light saber has less calories." it's "she thinks a light saber has fewer calories."

That is if you want it to be more like how it was in the Robot Chicken.

Of course since this is a fanfiction, you can do whatever the hell you want. Lols

That aside, I see no problems with it.

Oh yes, it was funny.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Haha now I've read a Rap-off and a Yo Momma fight that result in victory for the Light side.
bluekitty96 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That was great . who knew that luke could be so funny?
EinAffe chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Yo Mamma! That was incredible! I so laughed my head of, especially with the "That is no moon"-part. And the R2-part. And everything, really, even the Emperors light saber joke. I think that Yo Mamma-fights are much more amusing that lightsaber fights, anyway (though I dare say Darth Vader would be a little less gleeful if someone insulted Luke's Momma).
I think I'll go and have to check out the sketch now...
Khaleesi's Fyre chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
XD Ah, Robot Chicken is wonderful, no?
MyFairJohn chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
this is so funny, so funny. you should write another one, set at another time or scene. i love it!
Wellington99 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
You took that from Robot Chicken...

hey, You momma's so ugly, that when she entered an 'Ugly Face Competition', they turned her down saying 'Sorry, no professionals'. (Can't resist)
EsmeAmelia chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Okay, honestly, I don't see the point in this. It's exactly the same as the Robot Chicken sketch, and quite frankly, it's funnier when you see it than when you read it. Even though you did credit, posting it as a story could almost be seen as borderline plagairsim. It looks like you're trying to get praise for something you didn't write.

I'm sorry, but that's my honest take on this.
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
HILARIOUS! Brilliant! Send this to Gorge Lucas and see what he thinks about it, lol

I LOVED It,Kitty! Keep writing!