Reviews for Poor Unfortunate Souls 2
dark nightmere chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
I think the cecaelia should win the war and defeat triton and eric's forces bringing down any and all hope to the sea. I think soon after the battle and defeat of the human and mer-peoples armies Ursula should sit in rule of all the seas and ocaens around the world victores of the world. I think finely Joussha should escape from the dengeans and try to lead a ristence agenist his evil mother who rules the seas to try and stop the evil from taking over the land as well. I think Areil should finely clash with Eric who servived the previes war and battle him to end this there ragin over the sea's and ocerns. I think that areil should kill eric in the battle with her sword dripping with Eric's blood she should finely regain some of the lost mermoies of the time she saved him but by this time it will be to late. I think that Joussha should clash with Ursula in a feries battle to try and avenge triton as he fights her should use the power of the triton the defeat him and turn him into a cecaelia.
Monday Mourning in the Asylum chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
Ursula and Triton are siblings... Oh, the unintended incest. XD
Monday Mourning in the Asylum chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
You do realize she doesn't have to call Ursula "Mom", right? Aunt Ursula would not only work just as well, but it's accurate, as Triton and Ursula are siblings.
Xj9 chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
Oh god. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Update soon!
Numbervania chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
Hi, twas wondering if this story wilst be updated soonish?

Would rather prefer the evil'uns won for once, keeping the girls as cecaelians.

Also, I'd love to see how the rest of the sisters are portrayed in the story, particularly Arista (33).

Hope to read moreish when posted.
KH-815 chapter 12 . 12/6/2010
should we be concerned that you havent updated in almost 2 months?
aimlessemilie chapter 12 . 10/15/2010
I love it! But you do need to speed things along!
Xj9 chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
Nice nice. I don't get why Triton is scared of her.. And I really want to know what the plan is! Update soon!
MermaidRaven chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
now I wonder what his plan will be
sea witch hunter chapter 11 . 8/2/2010
Aw man this is not good. By the way what happened to Urchina, Gabrial and Pearl did they get turned into Celia? Can't wait for more.
Xj9 chapter 11 . 8/1/2010
Nice chapter. I liked the date. They fit well together. Update soon!
Xj9 chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
O poor King Orlin and poor Eric. I hope Eric and Ariel will get together in the end.. Update soon!
MermaidRaven chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
oh wow well I hope that Eric can help them and really save the world
MermaidRaven chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
ok weird but you know what I liked it is was something unexpected and different cool
MermaidRaven chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
this is getting very intersting and cool